• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tokyo Game Show 2013 Coverage!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

vitxras

what time can the u.s. start watching tgs. i was doing the math but im still not sure.

axel95

Awards
The only expectations I have are a 2.5 announcement and some minor details about KH3. Anything else is just icing on the cake!

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Well if it isn't, this will likely be the most disappointing TGS ever. I'm already super disappointed about no FFXV and/or KHIII, so 2.5 is just about the only thing that they could announce to make it worthwhile

KHIII has already been confirmed for the event. What exactly they're going to show/talk about is obviously unknown, but Nomura himself said there will be more KHIII info at TGS. FFXV on the other hand, will be absent.

Yborra

Hi everyone!! I'm new around here :)
I want to believe there will be a longer trailer of KHIII than the one shown at E3. Or at least new juicy information including (perhaps) the Disney worlds we can expect to appear in it.
And of course HD 2.5 ReMIX with BbSFM!!

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Hi everyone!! I'm new around here :)
I want to believe there will be a longer trailer of KHIII than the one shown at E3. Or at least new juicy information including (perhaps) the Disney worlds we can expect to appear in it.
And of course HD 2.5 ReMIX with BbSFM!!

Hi there! Welcome aboard.
Don't we all wish for any new KH3 stuff? A new trailer, while unlikely, would be amazing.
Personally, I'm much more concerned about 2.5. Since KH3 has already been confirmed for the event, I know we'll get at least something for it. As for 2.5, God only knows when/if that will even be confirmed to be a thing. I'm getting really excited though. Only 5 more minutes until TGS starts in Japan!

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
I'm interested in X(ChI). So I should be pleasntley surprised by whatever we get.

And theirs still D23 if we don't get info.

Yborra

Hi there! Welcome aboard.
Don't we all wish for any new KH3 stuff? A new trailer, while unlikely, would be amazing.
Personally, I'm much more concerned about 2.5. Since KH3 has already been confirmed for the event, I know we'll get at least something for it. As for 2.5, God only knows when/if that will even be confirmed to be a thing. I'm getting really excited though. Only 5 more minutes until TGS starts in Japan!

Hey! Thank you so much! ^^
I'm sure 2.5 will be announced, It's almost like a natrual thing after 1.5 to lead the way to KHIII.
Wow!! The time has come!! Now we just wait patiently... wait no, no patient at all :(

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Hey! Thank you so much! ^^
I'm sure 2.5 will be announced, It's almost like a natrual thing after 1.5 to lead the way to KHIII.
Wow!! The time has come!! Now we just wait patiently... wait no, no patient at all :(

It's only 8:03 and I'm already white-knuckling my computer mouse, waiting for 2.5's announcement.

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
KHIII has already been confirmed for the event. What exactly they're going to show/talk about is obviously unknown, but Nomura himself said there will be more KHIII info at TGS. FFXV on the other hand, will be absent.

KH3 was certainly not on their lineup for TGS, nor their schedule. If XV isn't there, then you can be sure that III won't be there considering that XV is more well along in development than III. Nomura said that we would get info for both III and XV at TGS sometime around the end of E3, and well, that wasn't true. So I wouldn't be so sure that KH3 is going to be here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back