• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tokyo Game Show 2013 Coverage!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
So is safe to assume there isn't going to be any Kingdom Hearts announcements at TGS (barring anything for Chi)?
SE has surprised us before so it's not safe to assume anything.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
So is safe to assume there isn't going to be any Kingdom Hearts announcements at TGS (barring anything for Chi)?

It'd be best to keep expectations low in case their earlier plans changed and this happens to be the case.

Maybe there'll be something else, maybe there won't. Last year, neither 1.5 nor KHx were listed in their lineup, so it can go either way.

axel95

Awards
No. I still have hope for 2.5. And there will probably be a good amount of Chi stuff. But KH3 related? Nothing too significant, if anything.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
Yeah, I remember nomura saying back in June the shader technology wasn't complete.

TepidShark

Awards
SE has surprised us before so it's not safe to assume anything.

I guess but considering none of their stream schedule seems to be not Kingdom Hearts related, & I wouldn't hold my breath. Plus, I would be surprised if they announced something after TGS has started because if they announced before they could show a trailer on the show floor.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
Hell, for all we know, the mega theater may only be open during the days the public are a ble to attend.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
im patient i going to wait from the news come form nomura if he thinks we need to wait we will wait who to say the wont anoce 2.5 this week anyway

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
But is it normal for them to announce something in the middle of TGS? Don't most, if not all announcements, happen before or just as the show is opening?

Take it from a man who has seen plenty of TGS's in his time, there have been days at TGS where I have gone to sleep early not thinking any news was going to come out and then I wake up the next morning and i'm like "When the hell did all this shit happen." A trailer shows up (Bad Quality Mind You), some screen shots, or sometimes a trailer description.

Never rule out anything when it comes to TGS.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
Take it from a man who has seen plenty of TGS's in his time, there have been days at TGS where I have gone to sleep early not thinking any news was going to come out and then I wake up the next morning and i'm like "When the hell did all this shit happen." A trailer shows up (Bad Quality Mind You), some screen shots, or sometimes a trailer description.

Never rule out anything when it comes to TGS.

Yeah, that happened with 3d I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back