• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Twilight

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wicked

absurdiam
I think I'm just used to Jacob being in it all the time, after reading all the books and all.

Candy51015

i read the entire series did you? >.< so im still really angry that they movie producers killed their looks. Bella should be a tiny bit paler, Edward should be hotter,Jacob should be taller (hotter *drools*), Jasper looks just plain freaky, and Rosalie should be drop dead GORGEOUS.
Then again it's hard to find good actors that look the part, but since Twilight was already popular they should have done a better job.

Candy51015

Everyone else besides Bella and Edw. were just standing there like cardboard cut-outs. They were like Extras. Might as well just have the movie between Edw. and Bella and leave everyone else out -_- Waste of money...
i luv your siggy :p Ready, Set, Go is my favorite song. :D! *sings*

Wicked

absurdiam
Rosalie should be drop dead GORGEOUS.

I think she played the part pretty good.

I don't think that you could find the right people, seeming, when people read, you have a different vision of what you expect the person to look like.

LionHeart14

i read the entire series did you? >.< so im still really angry that they movie producers killed their looks. Bella should be a tiny bit paler, Edward should be hotter,Jacob should be taller (hotter *drools*), Jasper looks just plain freaky, and Rosalie should be drop dead GORGEOUS.
Then again it's hard to find good actors that look the part, but since Twilight was already popular they should have done a better job.

if Bella were any paler she would be mistaken as a vampire XD she's already almost as pale as edward. And I think Robert Pattinson is perfect for Edward. think about it, no one on earth would live up to what Edward is described as in the book. I think Rob pattinsons pretty darn close though. They may have some trouble with Jacobs height, but if theyre smart enough they'll get around that. Look at the lord of the rings. They changed the camera angles around to make the actors playing hobbits look extremely short. they did a great job if i do say so myself ^_^ and in harry potter, obviously the guy playing hagrid isnt that tall. idt they'll have to much of a problem. As for Jasper, I LOVE his hair d_(^.^)_b

Allister Rose

French Lover
i think the movie was ok, the only thing i liked about new moon was Jacob, he's the only thing making the story interesting.

eclipse? haven't seen it but read the book, seems like another new moon but with more violence but in a more stupid way. breaking dawn will defintely break some twilight fans' pride IMO

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
i used to think jacob was the only remotely bearable thing about twilight as well

then i saw eclipse and he was pretty much a faggot

"BELLA BELLA BELLA BELLA BELLA"

jesus christ

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
i used to think jacob was the only remotely bearable thing about twilight as well

jesus christ

This.

His lines in Eclipse were so stupid.

"I WILL FIGHT FOR YOU UNTIL MY HEART STOPS BEATING."

Someone tell me why he always sounds like he's having an orgasm when he speaks.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards

jesus christ
Jacob was only good in the second book, but from there on, he gets worse.
Wait until Breaking Dawn... you'll love Jacob even more, trust me. /sarcasticftw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back