• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Watch the KINGDOM HEARTS 3 opening movie trailer!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

notnow123487

Awards
Here’s my theory on how the game plays out and I don’t like it but after the DDD story, it wouldn’t surprise me. The lights lose and the only way to reverse the affects are to travel back in time to defeat young xehanort before he initiates the plan. So young xehanort is the final final boss.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Tbh, I like Chess Xehanort more than Young Xehanort. Kinda wish he was the one we were facing in Toy Box.

Aldrahn

Awards
The song is kinda cool until 0:48. The scene at this time, recalls the death of Xion, one of the most emotional moments in this franchise, but in the background is playing some crazy dubstep things. I know it's just a trailer, but that's what they decided to show us, and I don't really like it.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I like that the recurring colors are similar to the KH3 cover—a gradient between teal and a dark purple. It's very pretty.

Roxas and Xion

0w94fftjfa321.jpg
All of the chess pieces.

Master Xehanort
Young Xehanort
Ansem
Xemnas
Vanitas
Braig
Isa
Marluxia / Lauriam
Larxene / Elrena
Even
Demyx
Luxord
Riku Replica / Data Riku / Young Riku
Terranort

Andrealsant

Following the order of the chess pieces picture, it should be:

Vanitas
Luxord
Ansem
Even?
Young Xehanort
Data Riku
Marluxia
Braig
Demyx?
Isa
Xemnas
Master Xehanort
Larxene
Terranort (which I don't think will be one of the darknesses for long)

LostArtist

Awards
The song is kinda cool until 0:48. The scene at this time, recalls the death of Xion, one of the most emotional moments in this franchise, but in the background is playing some crazy dubstep things. I know it's just a trailer, but that's what they decided to show us, and I don't really like it.

That part is so good tho. Try listening to just the music without looking at the visuals.

Elysium

Awards
This may have been brought up already, but I read through the last page and someone mentioned the lack of Riku, but I noticed at the end of the opening (what we're shown of it), for some reason his and Mickey's Keyblades come flying out of the sky and land in the ground for them to pick up??? But Sora's and Kairi's weapons just appear out of thin air when they summon them.

I wonder if something happens to Riku and Mickey while they're in the World of Darkness looking for Aqua that causes them to lose their Keyblades for a period of the game or something?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

That was my favorite part of the trailer because that where the song starts picking up.

LostArtist

Awards
This may have been brought up already, but I read through the last page and someone mentioned the lack of Riku, but I noticed at the end of the opening (what we're shown of it), for some reason his and Mickey's Keyblades come flying out of the sky and land in the ground for them to pick up??? But Sora's and Kairi's weapons just appear out of thin air when they summon them.

I wonder if something happens to Riku and Mickey while they're in the World of Darkness looking for Aqua that causes them to lose their Keyblades for a period of the game or something?

I think that's them joining the party, just like how donald and goofy showed up. So it was sora and kairi, then donald and goofy, and finally riku and mickey showing up to the party

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

Well we know that Aqua breaks Way To Dawn and steals Mickey's keyblade so it as probably referring to that.

Elysium

Awards
Well we know that Aqua breaks Way To Dawn and steals Mickey's keyblade so it as probably referring to that.

Oh, wow, I didn't know that. I've been floating on the surface of most of the KH3 promotion, lol, so I miss little details like these.

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
Besides, this is a short cut. All the clips you see could not only be out of order, but they most likely aren't lined up with the song in the actual opening

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I thought that was just a style choice. They were late to the party, so they toss their keyblades to protect their friends and make a flashy entrance.

Echoecho6

Awards
So now we wait for the 18th, which might just be the full version of this trailer. 9 Disney Worlds total is looking pretty likely.

Aldrahn

Awards
That was my favorite part of the trailer because that where the song starts picking up.
Analyzing more closely I think I discovered why I did not like it.

First: There is that thing I mentioned before. The song starts picking up in a emotional scene, so it gave me a bad impression.
Second: I think the problem is not the dubstep itself. But rather being a dubstep solo. The lyrics practically disappear after that moment. It kinda lost Utada's voice from the rest of the video.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
So now we wait for the 18th, which might just be the full version of this trailer. 9 Disney Worlds total is looking pretty likely.

No it won't. Nomura said in his tweet this morning that they can't show the whole opening, so this is what they decided to do instead. Other trailers might feature bits of this, but this is all we will be getting of the opening until launch.

Back