• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What KH1 had that KH2 didn't.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aria

braver by the minute
KH1 was challenging, and it kept you guessing about the story.

JenniMGF

I do like them both, both have something the other doesn't which makes it special. I do like KH2 with the combos cept they could have made them more adventurous than just triangle. But whatever that's not what asks. I think KH is better because... it has DODGE ROLL!! Oh my gosh, I love that move, it's great to fight the bosses like at the collesseum. And KH2 only has it when you're defeating the bomb heartless ¬¬ I did also like the chests, and finding the dalmations and trinites, it made you look harder around the worlds, and also made you go back and visit them. Also the bosses are a lot harder in KH1. Takes hardly any time to defeat xemnas, and i was only at level 50. I was about level 60 fightint ansem in KH1 and I barely managed that (but i did :p). Finally I liked to moogle trading system better in KH1, KH2 is soo confusing with the moodles, I get it, but it's still difficult to negotiate... Sorry for the long message, seems KH is better in some ways :D

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
stalking you, jennimfg.

bah, i think kh had better designed keyblades but i gotta say the kh ii ultima weapon looks better than kh's ultima weapon. can't believe they removed the mushrooms, that was a real bummer. also, it had better designed heartless, jumpsuits and other stuff. oh yeah, the dalmation puppies. what else...

Ars Arcanum. I cannot believe they god rid of that. That was just despicable.

Kiwi +

Awards
yep the trinities. the side quests and the worlds were big. seemed like there was also more classic characters. there was some platforming that you had to do. lots of differences. KH1 just seemed a little harder than KH2.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Let's see..

the platforming was better..

the RP elements were better..

there was actually more stuff to find and some things were actually hidden pretty well (Well, at least 10x than most of KH2's Treasure Chests.)..

Donald and Goofy actually had some purpose (besides being the useless cannon fodder they were in KH2) . In other words, there was actually a point to keeping them alive. In KH2, Sora can do pretty much anything and everything by himself. In KH1, there were actually cases where they get knocked out, you're fucked. (unless you leveled up like crazy or something)

The magic's actually kind of useful. (Well, at least there's treasure chests that require Gravity to get to and two certain "non-attacking friendly" heartless to use it on. Also, it sure helps with some bosses and is required, for part of the battle with Kurt Ziza.)

Quite frankly, I also found the exploration better (less linear) and Gummiship battles (albeit them not shooting better) slightly cooler (mainly because the missions are repetitive.. If you're looking for Gummiship that are actually cool and challenging, see KH1: FM.)

jasser

the spell stop and aero
the some what creative use of spells to get treasure
and special attacks like ragnarok

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
There was that Disney magic that was lacking in KH2.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
1. Difficulti
2. darker graphic which I like a lot more then KH IIs
3. better charachters like Sora, Riku and Maleficent
4. trinity
5. better designed heartless
6. Extra bosse"s"
7. Hikari (no one menssioned this?)
8. more tresures better hidden and other fun stuff like calling the bell to summon the armor heartless
9. Donald and Goofy where to big help
10. I liked Ultima Weapon much more

Emotion. kh2 failed epically at that
it missed some at time but not to much

R

Rooster Cogburn

KH1 had a Sora that wasn't an idiot.
Seriously I cannot stand KH2 Sora.

Oh and KH1 had better side-quests, a feeling of exploration, an Atlantica world that wasn't (toataly) gay, Billy Zane, and better secret bosses.

Lord betrayus

Website
m.www.yahoo.com
1. Difficulti
2. darker graphic which I like a lot more then KH IIs
3. better charachters like Sora, Riku and Maleficent
4. trinity
5. better designed heartless
6. Extra bosse"s"
7. Hikari (no one menssioned this?)
8. more tresures better hidden and other fun stuff like calling the bell to summon the armor heartless
9. Donald and Goofy where to big help
10. I liked Ultima Weapon much more

it missed some at time but not to much

^ Pretty much this. KH1 was a deeper and more engaging story, when I compare KH1 to KH2, KH1 has an overall better feel and not to mention the worlds didn't necessarily follow a movies storyline, plus the original had to me much better world designs. The only thing I find better in KH2 is the gummy missions and ship designs. Edit: Oh, nearly forgot KH1 actually required some strategy and wasn't just a plain old beat em' up title, also I actually had a reason to use other keyblades.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back