• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What kingdom hearts has done for me

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soraroxasventus

I think the kingdom hearts games made me a better person, growing up with it you learn about friendship and that your friends will always be there for you. It influenced me as a child and influenced choices i made.

Last edited:

Shinra

Banned
Awards
There are people you can trust and some you can't, there are the type of friends that value your friendship, and those that just take you for granted. As for me... it taught me how to keep calm and cool in most situations.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Some old hag will come after you and grant you powers and then you lose your body and get stuck inside some dude who is going to try and kill your best friend.

Thats what I learnt

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I think the kingdom hearts games made me a better person, growing up with it you learn about friendship and that your friends will always be there for you. It taught me i can trust in my friends and being nice to everyone is good. growing up with this game is amazing. what did kingdom hearts to for you?
There are people you can trust and some you can't, there are the type of friends that value your friendship, and those that just take you for granted. As for me... it taught me how to keep calm and cool in most situations.
You also learn this shit by simply living your life. It's truly scary that you (even partly) needed a video game to demonstrate to you concepts so basic and fundamental as friendship and trust.

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
You also learn this shit by simply living your life. It's truly scary that you (even partly) needed a video game to demonstrate to you concepts so basic and fundamental as friendship and trust.

Damn Orion, why u gota be likee dat????
KH BBS- Taught me that an old guy will take over my body, I will go into a coma for at least 10 years, or I will get trapped in a dark realm. Choices!
KH1- I get to leave my world at the cost of ruining my life for the next couple of years.
KH COM- I will lose my memory if I go upstairs.
KH 358/2- Im part of an Org. and my best friends are a clown and a girl version of me that changes her appearance. Bi-Polar much?
KH2- I wake up with small ass clothes and I got even more sh*t to do.
KH RECODED- Im a computer version of myself and I have to fix my journal cause the cricket "lost" it, stupid conscience.
Theres a lot of friendship in that.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Idk about the games themselves, but I've met some pretty awesome people through a mutual love for this series. And they've taught me a lot about myself, and about life.

Radar

Bronze Member
Kh has done some bad things for me, but more so good because it allows me to build up anticipation and look forward to shit in my future.

Maxyli138

Kingdom Hearts has made me realize that there is indeed an obsessive, nerdy side of me that will go as far as joining a forum to talk about a video game series.

I also have formed this weird habit of randomly picking up sticks/other long objects and hitting things with them. I guess it's good practice if my home ever gets destroyed and I have to save the world.

Oh, and I can't forget my strong urge to learn Japanese.

Last edited:

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
It never ceases to mystify my mind that people would associate their struggles and use a video game as a foundation from which to break past those barriers and achieve those goals.

Never mind.

Youniquee

Awards
I has a gamer side i never knew i had.
That one day my key will open doors to light.
keys can be used to hurt people.

Z3N

I keep finding myself in The World That Never Was.
Mmmm...

Honestly, it helped me realize that no matter how shitty and dark life seems, there will always be a light, a future worth fighting for awaiting me, I just need to carry on.
I actually blame KH2 for the majority of that. It came out only a few months after a huge tragedy in the family. It was my pick-me-up while I dealt with a two-year long depression as I struggled to cope. :p

Otherwise it's an adorable series with adorable moments that do not compare to real life.
'Cause real life kinda sucks in the friendship department. :/

luna1017

Trying to reach the Second Star to the Right.
They bound some of my friends and I together. You see, there was this girl whose personality clashes with mine. I never thought I'd become friends with her. But then somewhere in fifth grade, I found out that she knows KH. The two of us bonded that way. Now, KH isn't the center of our friendship but we still have a really strong bond.

Cut the story short, if it weren't for KH, then we wouldn't be as close as we are now.

Zul

Awards
KH allowed me to discern better between bad writing and good writing and what to avoid in writing, partially of course.

Don't mean to be pessimistic but what I really mean is that KH has shown me bad RPG writing, there's some good there definitely, but mostly I see what I should avoid, should I ever decide to write fan-fiction for whatever reason(long ass queues ffuu).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back