• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

When is there going to be a BBS demo at the Playstation Store?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KHHacker6595

I waited a while to play BBS, and i dont feel like waiting till school starts again just to be agrivated. i was wondering if anyone knows when a BBS demo will be released. The Playstation Store, i know for a fact has PS3, downloadable, and PSP games available for download, so when might BBS be available as well?

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
Nobody knows.
We don't even know if there WILL be a demo. :/

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
We would all be extremely lucky if we got a demo from there. Chances are, right now, that we won't get one in the near or far future

KHHacker6595

thats just rediculous, Square Enix needs to stop announcing games like 4 years before they actually come out, all that does is make people agrivated that they have to wait years just to play them. Ive been discussing BBS on forums since 2006 its now 2010, and theres not even an english demo. mostly every other game company puts out demos, Square needs to step it up.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
thats just rediculous, Square Enix needs to stop announcing games like 4 years before they actually come out, all that does is make people agrivated that they have to wait years just to play them. Ive been discussing BBS on forums since 2006 its now 2010, and theres not even an english demo. mostly every other game company puts out demos, Square needs to step it up.

We've all been waiting just as long as you, K.
And they probably announced the 3 games to fend off any ideas that they were making KH 3 and also to show that they were busy with 3 brand new games for the fans.

KHHacker6595

all that doesnt matter, the fact is, is its so simple to make a demo of a game there practically finished with and allow people to play it.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
all that doesnt matter, the fact is, is its so simple to make a demo of a game there practically finished with and allow people to play it.

They've already made a demo for all three characters. It was at E3. However, it is unknown if they decide to bring it out to the public

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards

Actually, there is an English demo. It was at E3.

Musical charm

I doubt we'll ever have a demo, and since we found out bbs won't come out for psp go users, that just makes our chances of getting a demo even less now.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
personally, I think we would get the Jump Festa in english before we get a demo

I doubt we'll ever have a demo, and since we found out bbs won't come out for psp go users, that just makes our chances of getting a demo even less now.
It's not ruled out completely. The announcement trailer was released onto the Australian PSN store.

Ivinator

Does no one remember Dissidia last year? Square released the demo for that game just a month before the actual game came out.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
That is true however it is still unknown whether or not SE will put out a demo

siegleeagle

Just to be completely honest I hate demos. If its not the whole game I dont want it because as soon as i get through all that you can do in a demo I want to know what happens next in the story. In the end it just makes me want the game even more and even more impatient.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Thats what Demo's are meant to do. They give you a little taste of the game, and if they put out the right stuff, you get hooked and want to play more so you buy them

siegleeagle

Thats what Demo's are meant to do. They give you a little taste of the game, and if they put out the right stuff, you get hooked and want to play more so you buy them

Yeah I know that. What I was trying to get across is that it makes the wait more horrible for me and regardless if there is a demo or not I will buy Kingdom Hearts until it ends because, in my opinion, it has one of the best stories in video games I have played.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Yeah I know that. What I was trying to get across is that it makes the wait more horrible for me and regardless if there is a demo or not I will buy Kingdom Hearts until it ends because, in my opinion, it has one of the best stories in video games I have played.

ah ok. usually to substitute the wait, I play the demo over and over again like I did with Dissida last year. Then I forget about it and then get enough money 6 months later to buy the game :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back