• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who's gonna be your favorite character in BBS?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keybladerr

Ventus is mine!!!
he's like Sora...but he looks like Roxas!! MY LIFE IS COMPLETE :D
plus i lovelovelove the way he holds his keyblade!!! C:
I love every single one of the characters! little sora is so cute! Who's your favorite???
Ahhh!!! the wait is almost overrr!! C:

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Hmm... kind of hard. In terms of gameplay, I'd say Ven. In terms of character development, I'd say Terra. In terms of the whole story, I'd say Aqua. I can't really pick a #1 favorite to be honest.

Raiinu K.D.

Awards
Ven and Aqua. :] Though I also have taken a recent liking to Vanitas and Eraqus... But this is based on the little bits of non-spoilerific information I have.

Oh yeah, and Mickey.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Hm, probably Terra or Vanitas.

Terra for his personality and character development, like mentioned before.
Vanitas for his psychotic personality/laugh and not to mention he's a sexy evil Sora *v*

Ven might be my favorite, too. I like how his personality is a mix of Roxas and Sora's. Perfect balance.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
From the 3 protagonists...I can't really pick since I think they are all really special, but I naturally play favoritism towards females, so Aqua is my favorite of the 3, and I am one of those people who will never lose faith or love for Kairi, despite her popularity plumeting, I've still got her back :p

Allister Rose

French Lover
i personally love ventus and aqua. ventus seems more original than expected and so is aqua, but with her english VA being not so charismatic as i hoped, she's starting to remind me of any other female character in kh (expect larxene).

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
I don't know for sure yet, but I'm leaning towards Aqua. She's one of the few characters in all of fiction writing to have both substance and sex appeal.

Sadie808

Vanitas.png

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Master Xehanort because he is voiced by Leonard motherfreaking Nimoy.

And Vanitas because he is a pimp.

And Aqua because she has boobs. (hahaha. I make myself laugh)

But seriously. Master Xehanort because he is very evil and tricks you with the "Old Man" thing. And because he is voiced by Leonard Nimoy. Then Vanitas because I loved his character from the moment we knew him as Helmeted Dark Soldier from KH2FM Secret Ending. And Aqua because she is the most developed female character we have received. She isn't a plot device, a damsel in distress, or Namine. She has a drive and a reason. Her existence isn't used to move plot along, but rather she observes the plot and helps affect it with her place in it. She wasn't randomly created and overshadows any other characters.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Either Aqua or Vanitas for me. :D

Aqua really is the best female character in the series yet, IMO, and probably the best character in general. xD Personal opinion of course, but whatever. Vanitas HAS to be my favorite villain, and with all of his awesomeness, is right up there with Aqua in my Top Characters list.

dwroxas16

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
either Terra or Ven. I think Ven, but I like both cause
Ven is somehow connected with roxas and sora, and Roxas was my favorite (maybe until BbS).
Terra has like a huge sword kinda like Cloud from FF7.
hahaha but they're all awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back