• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

WORST SHOW EVER!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
secret life of an american teenager
I never seen this show because I don't want to waste my time on shit.
Is this show just about another retarded teen with low morals getting pregnant/all it talks about is sex?
"I had sex and now Dad is dead. He had a horrible death because I had incredible sex. It's just the way life works. And death. I did this. I did it. And if I hadn't done it; if I hadn't had sex, and if I hadn't enjoyed having sex so much, then Dad would still be alive and you know it mom!"- Secret Life of the American Teenager's Grace
Stupid. Just stupid.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I never seen this show because I don't want to waste my time on shit.
Is this show just about another retarded teen with low morals getting pregnant/all it talks about is sex?
Stupid. Just stupid.
I just saw an episode for the first time, when Amy's in child labor.
...The only thing these teens are interested in is sex. It's all I'm hearing. Heck, even the adults are obssessed with sex.
And the first 10 minutes they were arguing who was going to get coffee I was like "Just shut up and get the coffee!"

I don't get why my friends love this show so much. Teens getting pregnant, come on, seriously. How is that entertaing?

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Flapjack, Chowder, Spongebob, and Phineas and Ferb want you to know you're fucking retarded.

I find it ironic that so many people with KH signatures are in here bitching about the quality of media.

I admit I'll watch Chowder (mostly for Shnitzel) and Spongebob occasionally but not much of the other two. I'm usually for the older shows/episodes.
The newer episodes of Spongebob just aren't as funny but some I'll make exceptions for.

Home bound

Just Caaaalm Down
You never said what show you were watching that you deemed the worst show ever.

revarai20

Smile like you mean it
The worst shows are:
Butt ugly martians
That 80 show
Now why is the reason hardly anybody know these shows? well because Butt Ugly Martians only lasted for a month and That 80 Show only lasted one episode. They were that bad.

Are you sure your not talking about That 70s show? Because I love that show. As for first shows, Hannah Montana and Phineas and Ferb sucks. I hate those shows. I also think CN Real ruined Cartoon Network because they are called CARTOON Network. Hence the term "cartoon." I really don't like Friday Night Lights that much nor do I care too much about Desperate Housewives.

Optimus Rhyme

Better than Ken at LoL
Are you sure your not talking about That 70s show? Because I love that show. As for first shows, Hannah Montana and Phineas and Ferb sucks. I hate those shows. I also think CN Real ruined Cartoon Network because they are called CARTOON Network. Hence the term "cartoon." I really don't like Friday Night Lights that much nor do I care too much about Desperate Housewives.

There was a that 80's show. It was only like one season long, and then it got canceled.

hood

hey arnold is stupid and im sick of people saying its anime!

I don't know what you're talking about. Hey Arnold is probably the best anime I've ever seen.

Which studio created Hey Arnold? I want to say either Kadokawa or Shaft.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
Anything in the genre of Reality TV.

In addition to that, anything on Comedy Central (excluding Stewart and Colbert.)

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I don't know what you're talking about. Hey Arnold is probably the best anime I've ever seen.

Which studio created Hey Arnold? I want to say either Kadokawa or Shaft.
It was a collaboration sort of. The animators of Shaft drew it and stuff but some peeps from Kodokawa I think directed the shit.

I think some peeps from Key wrote the script, too. Huuuuge project. It's no wonder it ended. So much work for them, right?

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
DID YOU GUYS SEE MILEY CYRUS YESTERDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
During the teen choice awards,she was dressed olike she was trying to be like Britney Spears!!!!

Bull ****.
She was dressed in her regular Miley clothes.
I geuss everyone is overreacting because she stood on a pole
At one point. That's not even remotely acting like Britney.

Anyway, Bobobo-Bo-bobobo
I hated that show
Oh, and Roseanne.

cloudxxzach

pretty much anything on CN and nick. Disney's stuff sucks pretty bad too, but my sister watches it so I've gotten numb to its stupidity.....-___- sad really...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back