• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

WORST SHOW EVER!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

animefreak!

Website
animecrazy2007.deviantart.com
hmm anything on cartoon network!!What happened to cartoon network when i was younger they had awesome shows now they are stupid and pointless oh and disney shows like Jonas and hannah montana they're so lame lol

Traskix

Pie Equals Friendship in YO FACE!
i liked old skool nick and disney when all they showed was cartoons but now its over they killed it and its never coming back :(

Izayoi

galactic cancer
i liked old skool nick and disney when all they showed was cartoons but now its over they killed it and its never coming back :(

Just so you know, Nickelodeon was built on both cartoons and live action shows. :v The quality just got much worse.

Cartoon Network on the other hand.

very differentiable
Awards
Any cartoon that's on (not the good ones years back). I also have a huge grudge for talent shows, that crap must be eradicated completely.

Apollo

Silver Member
worst show ever is american idol. also americas got talent they need to screen some of those people first cause they just stank.

I would have to agree with this. I hate how everybody gets so excited over American Idol, and it's all they talk about at school.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Why do the Jonas brothers get their own show? They already whored enough attention.
Pretty much everything on Disney. Nick is ehh, the reality shows aren't that bad. I admit, I laugh a couple times at iCarly and Drake and Josh. As for cartoons, old ones were much better INVADER ZIM <3

legendary_Dosa7

The worst shows are:
Butt ugly martians
That 80 show
Now why is the reason hardly anybody know these shows? well because Butt Ugly Martians only lasted for a month and That 80 Show only lasted one episode. They were that bad.

animefreak!

Website
animecrazy2007.deviantart.com
Why do the Jonas brothers get their own show? They already whored enough attention.
Pretty much everything on Disney. Nick is ehh, the reality shows aren't that bad. I admit, I laugh a couple times at iCarly and Drake and Josh. As for cartoons, old ones were much better INVADER ZIM <3

i know why fricken jonas brothers i was so annoyed when i heard the commercial gosh such a failure lol
oh invader zim is awesome ^^

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
"reality" tv

aka wife swap, american idol, world's strictest parents, 16 and pregnant, etcetcetc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back