• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

WORST SHOW EVER!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aria

braver by the minute
Jonas. I had to babysit a little kid once who likes to sit there at night and watch HM, Jonas, and sonny with a chance. They know all the words to the theme songs and sing along >.<

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
everything on G4

Even though it's clearly on the wrong channel (like Battlebots seemed to be), I like Ninja Warrior. Maybe, it should be on Spike or something along the lines. G4's got rather crappy these days. you know, with all these non-video game shows (Seriously? Cheaters? WTF are their producers thinking? Also, how many channels is Cops already on again? X-play's lost it's flare. Also, Cinametic and Arena are gone, along with Formula D, which like Ninja Warrior.. is pretty good imo, but misplaced.)

Oh, and speaking of channels being screwed up and ceasing to be what they should be, CN's got real reality shows now? I knew that Total Drama Island wasn't a good idea, even if the show was decent or whatever. Now, we got CN Real or whatever's it called, which = EPIC FAIL!!!!! imo..

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
ummmm

ATTACK OF THE MOTHERFUCKING SHOW

thank you

(i mean that it's a good show. on G4)

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
ummmm

ATTACK OF THE MOTHERFUCKING SHOW

thank you

(i mean that it's a good show. on G4)

I really don't pay much attention to it, but when I do, I do agree that it's pretty good. However, it's still overshadowed by Cheaters and Cops reruns, along with Whacked Out Videos and a similar show (Totally Outrageous Behavior). I'd say "Web Soup" to, but it does seem to have some differences, unlike those two shows.. which I've even seen the exact same clips in both of them. Now, tell me how they're different again?

Ugh.. if only more shows like ATOS, classic X-Play, classic Cheat, and whatever else that once made G4 awesome were still there (more) and not Cheaters, Cops, or those two other shows. (They're both okay to me (and can even be funny.. sometimes..), but they should be on other channels imo.)

Ore012

One wishes to know but it is not paradise.
Website
www.youtube.com
I don't like Disney and all their crappy shows.

Nick has gotten Crap Spamming only spongebob like almost all the time. I'll say Icarly got me a couple of laughs but it's eh.

CN is worse with those retarded shows.

VH1 has got the same kind of shows that are just stupid with the love money, or this or that person. NO. They can shove that up other people's asses, but not mines. It'll be clean from that.

MTV has lost it's point for so long...I never tune into that channel ever, sometimes to Real World but It's blah.

I miss the Good shows that made us into who we are, or supposedly.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I don't mind Disney and Nick's "crappy" shows. They're nothing special, but they're still fun and cute to watch. Sometimes.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
i really hate any show on tru tv

you see, my brother records so much shit from that channel that sometimes the recordings filter over to my television thus ruining some of my recordings it's ridiculous i just wanna give him a good punch but not like a friendly punch you know more like a rough punch to the stomach or something

Kaezan

I heard a myth that that MTV used to play music videos, and not dominated by Rap/Pop/MCR

CN has gone down the drain, they should have alternating weeks, with them showing the highlight of their point, when they had Tonami and Samurai Jack and DBZ, and Courage and the Powerpuff Girls (I used to watch them).

Nick is horrid, but iCarly is pretty okay I guess, and Drake and Josh was good.

VH1 has come out with way too many "[insert person synopsis here] of Love"

G4 is really good, since I was never around for old G4. But way too many cheaters and cops. I hate cheaters, it's so stupid -______-

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
I hate any reality tv show, any one, name it, I hate it.

But truthfully, I don't watch much tv anyway, I really only follow a few shows.

Kharna Jube

Any reality show on the Cartoon Network.
Because OBVIOUSLY a channel called CARTOON network is totally gonna have LIVE ACTION shows right?

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
"I had sex and now Dad is dead. He had a horrible death because I had incredible sex. It's just the way life works. And death. I did this. I did it. And if I hadn't done it; if I hadn't had sex, and if I hadn't enjoyed having sex so much, then Dad would still be alive and you know it mom!"- Secret Life of the American Teenager's Grace

I had to post this from Sir Jecht's signature...I saw this clip from The Secret Life one time, I couldn't believe it, it was the stupidest thing I ever heard.

XxNightfirexX

I think I hate nick and disney channel. These are the reasons why I hate it. Simply for Nick, one show kills it. That Drake and Josh show, my brothers and sisters watch it all the time. Ill watch it here and there with them and I notice something. The sister, oh my god...if I was her dad I would bust out the belt. She be gettin away with everything!!!! Than the other one is that one with Selena Gomez, something wizards place or whatever. Same things she plays the sister that gets away with everything as well. Though she look good so its alright. ha But still that makes me so mad. Thats like the bunny not gettin any trix. Poor Silly Rabbit....

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
Practically every show on CN, Nick, and Disney Channel these days.

Flapjack, Chowder, Spongebob, and Phineas and Ferb want you to know you're fucking retarded.

I find it ironic that so many people with KH signatures are in here bitching about the quality of media.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back