• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Would you like Kingdom hearts better....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Would you like Kingdom hearts better with sora as the main character or only disney and ff character

• Yes NO SORA! DISNEY AND FINAL FANTASY RULE!!!

Votes: 5 7.6%
  • No NO KINGDOM HEARTS WITHOUT SORA!!!

Votes: 56 84.8%
  • I don't know

Votes: 5 7.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dcasd1

Hey guys just wondering would you guys like kingdom hearts better if sora, riku, and kairi weren't the main characters, there was no organization/ The main character of the story was Mickey mouse and all there were in the game was final fantasy and Disney characters.

DiceKiller

hope I don't rust
Not really. If were like that, it would feel more like a game where Disney was shoved into Final Fantasy, rather that the two of them being bridged by new characters.

Silfarion

What's the point of SE creating KH if the main character was to be a character from disney? They might as well just sell the idea to disney and let them have it. They need to blend together in order to make a proper game, not bend to one side.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
If you mean now then no way in hell and if you ment from the beggining no but I did just buy the game because of disney so I would like it. Not as much though

Dcasd1

What's the point of SE creating KH if the main character was to be a character from disney? They might as well just sell the idea to disney and let them have it. They need to blend together in order to make a proper game, not bend to one side.

well the main character was originally suppose to be mickey mouse thats why him and sora have the same outfit concept

Ragnorak

It would be horrible. What would the story have been If SE did go with that anyway? The Org., nobodies, heartless, and not to mention the great search for Riku, and Kairi are HUGE parts of the story and i dont think they could have replaced those big chunks using only Disney and FF

Apollo

Silver Member
I would have never gave the game a chance then. I'd write it off as a shitty game right from the start.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Square originally wanted the game to be from the perspective of a Disney character via Micky and I think they were condsidering Donald too. Nomura said he wanted original characters though and VLUALA (I know it's probably a crack spelling I'll cry in my corner later) we got Sora. Bow down to Nomura.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
KH without Sora just wouldn`t be the same. Sora helps makes KH what it is.

Silfarion

well the main character was originally suppose to be mickey mouse thats why him and sora have the same outfit concept

Well, that'll be giving Disney too much credit. Besides, the parts that SE had to do with KH is Sora, FF char, story (and that is the big picture; they took the story from Disney for each worlds) and Org 13. If the main char went over to Disney, I think that'll cause sort of imbalance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back