• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS Earphone Jacks Now Available on Square Enix e-STORE!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Earlier this year in January, we reported on some fabulous KINGDOM HEARTS earphone jacks styled after two iconic symbols in the series: Sora's crown and Roxas's X. Now, the two have finally been priced and dated, and made available for purchase through the Square Enix e-STORE!

Each earphone jack will cost 1,200 (roughly $12.94 USD) and measures 30mm high x 20mm wide. They're made out of Zinc Alloy, with a Zirconia jack piece. 

They will be released on May 17, 2013.

Source: aibo_ac7, Square Enix e-STORE Facebook

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
One minute zero news next minute all the news. April Fools Day is over *cry*

These are beautiful. I'm a bit indecisive if I want to buy them or not.

Gram

Banned
Awards
I hope those aren't just for that phone T_T I want the crown one.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

I'm no expert in earphone jacks, but I assume that these should fit in anything since they didn't specify.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

They are inserted into the headphone jack, so they should be the same size as any headphone port, which means you can plug it into your Xbox controller for all you want lol xD

kupo1121

Awards
What's an earphone jack???? Please don't ridicule me for not knowing!!! Haha

Don't worry, I actually didn't know originally, they are kind of like plugs for your earphone port. The earphone port is where you plug your headphones into whatever device so that you can listen to the device through the headphones. These jacks are just for flash and to bedazzle your device, they don't really do anything besides look pretty when you aren't using or have headphones plugged into your electronic :) Personally, I'm considering getting one of each and then just plugging them into the LE KH game consoles I have, it'll look nice with the Roxas one plugged into the LE KH DSi and the Sora crown into the LE 3DS (whenever I get it -__-) but besides that...they're pretty pointless <.<

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
Those look cool. I would just wonder if it would get annoying with it poking out of the jack. They have some pointy tips and I can just see myself getting jabbed by it. Not that it would really hurt XD

kupo1121

Awards
Those look cool. I would just wonder if it would get annoying with it poking out of the jack. They have some pointy tips and I can just see myself getting jabbed by it. Not that it would really hurt XD

My friend got one a few months ago that wasn't KH and it looks pretty cool if you don't have a cast that naturally covers the headphone port. I would honestly get one and then hope that they eventually make KH covers to have with your KH headphone jack. Then you just need one of those awesome KH wallpapers and it looks awesome!!!!! ^_^ Or you could always bling out anything that has a headphone port, like:

- 3DS
- PSP
- DS
- phone
- Controller
- Computer
- CD player (if you still own one)

Anything that has a headphone port that you see often can be "bedazzled" KH style haha

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
I would totally get one of these if it weren't for the fact that I have my earphones on 24/7.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I would totally get one of these if it weren't for the fact that I have my earphones on 24/7.

^ Ditto. The only times I don't have my earphones plugged in are when I'm charging my phone or when they're plugged into something else during work. Though, I won't say no to the crown~ Might consider picking that up.

kupo1121

Awards
I hate to sound ignorant but what are earphone jacks? I seen them but I don't understand what they are for?

lol that exact same question was just asked like 5 posts ago haha, I'll just quote what I said then:

Don't worry, I actually didn't know originally, they are kind of like plugs for your earphone port. The earphone port is where you plug your headphones into whatever device so that you can listen to the device through the headphones. These jacks are just for flash and to bedazzle your device, they don't really do anything besides look pretty when you aren't using or have headphones plugged into your electronic :) Personally, I'm considering getting one of each and then just plugging them into the LE KH game consoles I have, it'll look nice with the Roxas one plugged into the LE KH DSi and the Sora crown into the LE 3DS (whenever I get it -__-) but besides that...they're pretty pointless <.<

kupo1121

Awards
What would be cooler is if they made Kingdom Hearts headphones, kinda like big Beats by Dre but with like Roxas and Sora's symbol's on the sides.

They brought special KH headphones for the DDD demos at E3 last year ^_^ They were nice too, let me try to find an image:

images

That's them. They are a certain brand of headphones that you can pay to have an image on the side. SE always makes headphones for demos of their biggest games at the big conventions throughout the year (E3, SDCC, PAX, NYCC) so I hope they might have 1.5HD ones this year :)

Moonlight Aqua

~Living in a dream~
Awards
They brought special KH headphones for the DDD demos at E3 last year ^_^ They were nice too, let me try to find an image:

images

That's them. They are a certain brand of headphones that you can pay to have an image on the side. SE always makes headphones for demos of their biggest games at the big conventions throughout the year (E3, SDCC, PAX, NYCC) so I hope they might have 1.5HD ones this year :)

For 20 bucks?! Meh... I'll save my money and get it when I want to waste money on something as pointless as that...

Now for the headphones.... *Drools* I WANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111 <3 I wish they would sell that...

kupo1121

Awards
For 20 bucks?! Meh... I'll save my money and get it when I want to waste money on something as pointless as that...

I think it is only $13 for each headphone jack, plus shipping it might just equal out to $20 but IDK how much shipping will be.

Now for the headphones.... *Drools* I WANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111 <3 I wish they would sell that...[/QUOTE]

You can order it, all SE does it order headphones from that company and you can put whatever image you want on the side of the headphones when you order it from them. So really, you could replicate EXACTLY what SE did with those headphones by just ordering those headphones and telling them to put the KHDDD cover art on the side. I remember looking it up awhile ago and the headphones were close to $200 a pair so they were too much for my tastes ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back