• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The True meaning of "3D"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
I doubt its third dawn since we still have one more game to be announced before KH3. As for 3rd Data that title makes no sense. What happened to 1st and 2nd Data?

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
It'll probably be some lousy "explain it as you see fit!" title like the "/2" in Days was.
It could be Sora-Riku-Kairi depending on Kairi's involvement.
It could be Sora-Riku-Xion depending on how true some of the theories involving her and possible relations to Riku go.
It could be basically anything in that regards but I do like the meaning that is like the "/2" - that it's a story shared by -insert number here- people and you pick the group you like best xD

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Again, I'm re-iterating my idea of "Trinity Destined"

New Idea From Me:
Trinity Dream(s)

@Smile: When you think about it, it could even be Sora/Riku/Namine, when thinking the logic of Sora/Riku/Xion. xD

Rexy

Bronze Member
Uhmmm... I don't know you, but your whole post seems to be a BIG BBS spoiler to me... Please put it into spoiler... Or not, you decide =P

3D? Ummm... I can't think! all I can think with "3D" right now is 358/2 Days! I'll give it a try anyways, umm... Something like Three Awakenings? 3rd Door? Or maybe something where the "D" is "Data" but I can't think of anything right now...

when i was passing through this thread and i read this post it came to me something, third door, remember, Door to Light, Door to Darkness, and maybe theres a 3rd door, the door to Kingdom Hearts or something like that.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
when i was passing through this thread and i read this post it came to me something, third door, remember, Door to Light, Door to Darkness, and maybe theres a 3rd door, the door to Kingdom Hearts or something like that.

It's one of the more popular theories anyway :p

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
It'll probably be some lousy "explain it as you see fit!" title like the "/2" in Days was.
It could be Sora-Riku-Kairi depending on Kairi's involvement.
It could be Sora-Riku-Xion depending on how true some of the theories involving her and possible relations to Riku go.
It could be basically anything in that regards but I do like the meaning that is like the "/2" - that it's a story shared by -insert number here- people and you pick the group you like best xD

Again, I'm re-iterating my idea of "Trinity Destined"

New Idea From Me:
Trinity Dream(s)

@Smile: When you think about it, it could even be Sora/Riku/Namine, when thinking the logic of Sora/Riku/Xion. xD
It even could mean all 3 Sora-Riku-Kairi, Sora/Riku/Namine, and Sora/Riku/Xion. Since this game might deal with hidden memories and the data inside Sora's heart it would make sense for a collabaration of Kairi, Namine, and Xion and possibly even Roxas and Ventus

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I don't think it will be anything that can be guessed without much intelligence of Re:Coded and Bbs, which is why I dont' think it is 3 anythings. 3D's like that Data Dive thing someone said could very well be getting close to it. Also, if it was 3 something, I don't think it would be dreams, destinies, or anything that could relate to 3 people because the story I think is just going to follow 2 people.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Wow. I never thought of it as literally being 3Ds. That's interesting. But, I don't think it'll be that title, it sounds too funky. lol
Nomura has made titles such as "358/2 days" but pronounced "358 days over 2" and "coded". not very kingdom hearts like IMO. i'm sure dimensional data dive is more on chain of memories type of title

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
Due to Nomura's recent interview on KH3D having "trust" as a theme, I'd say that the title would have to be Decisive Dark Dive since to be decisive is to break anothers trust.

Shadow Key

Y'know, looking at the dream theory, I can only think of Inception. I'll be back in 3 hours. *goes to the theater*

I LOVE THAT MOVIE! Anyway... OMG 3D = 3 Dreams! Dreams within dreams! Spinning tops! Totems! Architects! HAHAAHAHAA!!!s1elleface

*slaps self* Let the movie go...

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I think that Kingdom Hearts 3D is just a temporary name (probably stemmed from the fact that its on the 3DS) until the official one is unveiled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back