• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anime/Manga ► Toonami

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Re: Toonami - Eureka 7/Samurai 7 On Lineup

Naruto Uncut gon be on Toonami now. These ninjas really are listening. If they get One Piece and Bleach, they're real AF.

Just saw the ad, and I am pumped
Athough, i thought disney had naruto?

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com

Just saw the ad, and I am pumped
Athough, i thought disney had naruto?

Disney has Shippuden, but CN kept the original series.

edit:
I haven't watched Toonami once since it came back. Which kinda sucks, sense I used to watch it all the time back in the day. I really liked the original Naruto series, so it might be fun to reexperience it now. But, as a person who doesn't watch TV anymore in general, staying up to watch it at 12:30 is a bit unattractive.

Last edited:

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards

[video=youtube;JAD5K0sqY9I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAD5K0sqY9I&feature=related[/video]
I wonder if this mean toonami is here to stay

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards

Sweeeet. I may have to watch this. I don't really care what people said when the dub came out, the Naruto dub is pretty damn good. Especially the uncut DVDs. I swear, if they get ahold of One Piece, I swear I'll stay up ever Saturday for the rest of my life to watch it.

Roronoa Zoro

Always on the lookout for aliens
Don't really see why you should care but I might b

Lol that makes me think of how cool Naruto seemed back when it first came out overseas. Part 1 was definitely the better part of the series.

The only thing I want from the One Piece dub is for episodes to be released faster. At this rate Funi won't reach the timeskip until I'm 23, which is still young but damn. Putting it on Adult Swim won't make it come much faster.

I wouldn't be surprised if Fairy Tail got aired at some point, although it doesn't really need to be on Adult Swim.

Last edited:

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
Re: Toonami - Naruto Uncut On Lineup!

Maybe this is a sign of good things for the future... (like toonami 6 days a week. well at least a hour or two of it. Almost like classic adult swim used to be be... Also a One piece and a VIZ dub of Inuyasha: final act would be also be nice. Here to wishful thinking... )

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net

Shame I'll miss it but tell me, how the uncut version so special that it is awesome?

If Fairy Tail did get on Toonami, replace Cowboy Bebop. The anime that saved dubs and fans, the dubs can stand on their feet without it.

Last edited:

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com

Does Toonami show Friday nights/Saturday mornings or Saturday nights/Sunday mornings?

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards

Does he still say "Believe it"?

I'm fairly sure he does not.

Don't care what any one says that was an awesome line

aeSup.jpg

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards

I hate Naruto, but this is definitely a good thing. Will definitely get the more "casual" / "mainstream" people to watch.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards

Wait, hold up. If he doesn't say "Believe it!" in the uncut, what exactly did they replace it with? I mean, the phrase was practically gone after the chunin exams arc, but seriously. It wasn't all that bad.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards

All the blood and cussing that was cut out when Naruto first got dubbed will be shown and heard in the uncut version.

I think there was some blood, but at least on CN they can say the word sexy all they want. In stead f disney's "hottie jutsu"

Back