• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Dawninmyheart
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• They were having a hiring session since the old staff was pretty inactive :x

and so I applied and the next thing I knew I was on staff o: I actually never thought I would make it lol
    Yeah I should probably make a resource pack soon :x

lol everyone wants to know what I use
    Well I get most of them from resource packs in the resource thread (Kaz and Noich are excellent resource packs)

I also get some of my textures from textureking.com

C4D's I either go to planetrenders or get them from some of my friends

And then space texture I'll look up on google. Google isn't a bad place to look to when you want a specific type of texture.

Haha thanks we still got a lot more coming ;D
    You really should. The actor (Thomas Jane) is one of my favorite actors because of his roles in The Punisher and The Mist. The movie has a great plot and the special effects are believable and the violence isnt overblown.
    Na the comics and the 2004 movie are amazing. War Zone is crap incarnate however haha.
    Hmmmmmmm............ may I have my little information now on your awesome avvies? :D
    lol you have no idea. You should never watch the Punisher War Zone. This clip isnt as bad and isnt in my sig but just look at how ridiculous this is
    xop8yqgDMo4
    Im sorry it wasnt meant to be offensive. That played in this horrible movie that I wish I didnt watch lol. I thought I should sig this ridiculous scene from the ridiculous movie. I will change it.
    Ah, brilliant! Please could you let me know every time you make more KH avatars? That way I know there are new ones to use (I will credit you, of course, as always). Just a quick comment on my profile would do.
    No problem! I always use your avatars. Nobody else makes them. D: Are you going to be making any more soon?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back