• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

2nd Amendment: Right to Arms.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Pro-gun? No gun?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
..yeah. There still is. Why worry about something that already exists? Go pro-gun if you want to. Not like somebody's putting a gun to your head.
see i made a crappy pun

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
guns are for people with self-esteem problems and tiny dicks.

"In this country, having a machine gun don't add inches to your dick!"

ahh man I love the Departed.

but anyway, I agree with Amaefuna on the subject because you always have sadistic people out there

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
If the people want guns, they are going to get them. Taking away the second amendment is not going to stop anything.

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
I think the selling of guns should be monitored.

First, because of the VA Tech massacre the person that committed the shootings had something very wrong with him mentally. And, I remember reading something that he wasn't supposed to have a gun, but that didn't stop the violence from happening.

It's pretty easy to get a gun. And, therefore I think they should have tighter restrictions on the selling of guns. I know that this won't stop the illegal selling of it, but at least it will bring down the violence somewhat, right?

Awards
I think my feelings on this subject are already out there for anybody who cares to know of them, but let me say one thing: I don't care about the second amendment, and the constitution isn't the basis of my beliefs.

O

Oberon

guns are badass everyone needs one if they ever want to be cool. like xiolio!

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
Id prefer to have a gun in my house for safety reasons. I wont be a retard about it. I will learn gun safety and stuff. It is mainly for scaring an intruder. perhaps I would only have rubber bullets or something (but I have no idea how to get them).
I just want something to put the control back into the defender.

The way I see it, with organised crime the way it is, the baddies who really want a gun are going to find a way to get them. Gun laws only stop those who abide by them and people who abide by the laws anyway arnt the ones the world are worried about.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
The way I see it, with organised crime the way it is, the baddies who really want a gun are going to find a way to get them. Gun laws only stop those who abide by them and people who abide by the laws anyway arnt the ones the world are worried about.

Then every illegal substance should be legal. Well if people are still gonna get them, why effing bother?

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
Almost anyone can get a gun, its what they do with it that matters, some go hunting, some have it for just in case protection, and some use it to harm others, it all depends on what YOU want it for. Now am i pro or non? im kinda inbetween because of the protection area, if some one comes into your house with guns what the hell you going to do if you dont have one, and if some one cant buy a gun legally when they want to harm some one they will find some other way to get it, so what i guess im saying is im pro guns

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
I don't like the idea of everybody owning a gun, but it's not like authority figures can stop you from having one(under reasonable circumstances, of course).

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
Then every illegal substance should be legal. Well if people are still gonna get them, why effing bother?

Just because it isn't rational, doesn't make it untrue.
We live in an irrational world.

Also, it doesn't compare in the same way. Drugs are personal, not usually murder tools. A typical citizen, in a country with legalized *insert drug here* may, and probably will, use the drug at one point or another. A typical citizen, however, will not shoot someone just because they own a gun. Sure, that puts the option out there, but there is a reason they don't put guns in the hands of children who can't make rational thought.

Also, most guns used in murder and theft aren't obtained legally anyway, to avoid having the shells traced back to their own gun. Making the legality/illegality of guns a moot point. Not mention guns aren't the only way to kill someone, there are literally thousands of lethal weapons much quieter and inconspicuous than a gun. This may be a self-fulfilling prophecy, but I'd rather people use guns than a murder weapon they could toss out and never have traced back.

Also, I own a gun, so it would be nothing more than hypocritical for me to speak against it.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
to protect our self from the tyranny of Gov't.
Doubly supported in several states by the "right of revolution" found in the states' constitutions. The "right to overthrow the government".

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
The problem with applying the no-guns mentality of Europe/Canada/Australia/Japan to America

is that in America we have BLACK PEOPLE

#sayingwhateveryonesalreadythinking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back