• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Agni's Philosophy - WITCH CHAPTER 0 [cry] @ Build 2015

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crystal

Silver Member
re: Agni's Philosophy

The demo looks amazing <33
Probably this game will release before Versus XIII? -__-

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards

So this is a demo only to see the future quality SE will be performing at not a real agme right.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

It isn't like they aren't using this engine. They have been implementing it into Versus for some time now.

I'll say it again for emphasis: it's being used in Versus. For lighting and stuff

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards

It's a great tech demo but as Ehres said before, it's not too impressive. It feels like an extension of the PS3's current graphics.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards

Am I the only one interested in the concept/setting presented by the video? It's clear that this is only a demonstration of the Luminous Engine—but the survey shows that Square-Enix is interested in implementing some of these concepts in future games.

I, for one, would love to see Final Fantasy branch into a setting like this.
Please, Square-Enix, use this survey data well...

Awards

Yeah, I was pretty interested in it too, the mix of modern elements with traditional fantasy ones is what caught me.

State

Awards

Likes others have said and how I stated in the survey, this doesn't have to be a video game itself, but they could try to implement elements of it on other projects.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards

It isn't like they aren't using this engine. They have been implementing it into Versus for some time now.

I'll say it again for emphasis: it's being used in Versus. For lighting and stuff

No wonder the grandpa looks like the grandpa in Versus XIII. o=

OnyxCrest

Wonderland!!! :D... Does it really matter?

People seem to not notice it says Tech-Demo. People do NOT need to do a Final Fantasy VII PS3 tech demo outbreak again.

I thought it was really good. The demo itself could probably make a pretty good game actually, some improvements could be made though.

State

Awards

It looked awesome visually. Couldn't tell you what was happening in the actual "story" though. Lol.

From what I can interpret; a cult of black mages were using the power of a crystal to revive a dragon. A guerrilla were against it and hijacked the situation by trying to eliminate them all.

Tempus

Awards
With my Amiibo horde...they're mine I tell you! Al
Re: Agni's Philosophy

Took me forever to find this thread lol! Anyway, some new info potentially.
Gematsu is reporting via FF Dream that Square Enix worldwide technology director Julien Merceron teased "something different" for Agni's philosophy around June of 2013 (aka E3 2013). And that it may be shown on "different platforms than what has been used before." So, PS4 appearance? WiiU exclusive!? Guess we'll find out...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back