• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

bbs pached for CF at last!!..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Apasstrife

i wont put links with the game or something like that coz its againts the rules ( i think).

i just wanna say that some chinese guy finaly parched the game for custom firmware.

webs like portal-psp or espalpsp have alredy posted it.

this also means that when the english game comes out, it will probably be more easy to play it like backups

see ya

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
... *jaw drops and is off to google*

tehehehe.

edit: GASP. I foudn the intructions. I hope it works for when I get BBS. heavens knows I dont' want to take my ISO'S off my PSP.

I'll try it once I fix my psp screen. tehe.

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Well, this is interesting. My PSPs running OFW (don't ask) and I plan to buy the game obviously, but if I ever get it patched again, this is good to know.

S

SoulSilver

What is this? I'm so confused I hate to be waiting and all but can someone explain to me what this is.

αsiя

space coke
What is this? I'm so confused I hate to be waiting and all but can someone explain to me what this is.

That people who have their PSP hacked can now play BBS as an ISO/CSO.
It's the same thing as having the game but without the UMD.

αsiя

space coke
I've read some other forums and a lot of people are having trouble with the file. They say it comes out as "Corrupted Data" and that your PSP can get bricked.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I figure this patch isn't perfect. Not that I care. I don't have a PSP so I don't want the patch, especially if your PSP crashes from it.

Apasstrife

first..... this worksONLY IN A PSP, custom firmware means that you can run backups (isos) from your psp, without the umd.

second..... only yesterday some hakers managed to brake the protection in the game, so in the internet there will we a lot of guy who still dont know about this.

this realy works..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back