• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS special PSP theme 01 - Terra

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

tillnights

eh, no one posted it yet?

well it looks pretty normal but at least it's an official theme. it's only for the SE members who did their requests on member's webiste a while ago. They IMed me today and sent me the link of the first theme. I upload it here in case anyone wants it too.

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

67jscj.jpg

Last edited:

YoshiAngemon

You know, I should consider being a member. I do have some good titles from Square Enix that I can get codes for.

xHiddenMemories

The special PSP theme for SE members only?
I find that to be unfair for the theme only to be for SE memebers only I think everyone should at least get one of a special theme for the PSP..it'll be cool :3
But um...how do SE members get the theme?
I'm a new member on SE...Became one like 2 weeks ago..
but how would they get it? ><
(can I can't go on the link...school blocked it -_- )

Sempied

No offense, but it really doesn't look that special. :(

It looks like they just took an image of Terra, and spiced it up with some sparkles. I'll stick with the japanese website theme download.

State

Awards
That looks... plain. :/
It's like pasting the picture of Terra and the KH BbS logo in a background, and that's all. :|

Allister Rose

French Lover
they could have also done moer with the icons, why blue if terra is earth? houldnt it be yellow or brown?

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Meh, I like the first one better, if the other "exclusive" themes are like this only with Ven & Aqua, I'm not really missing anything.

Allister Rose

French Lover
idk, i might get aqua and vens, ven will most likely be green or silver while aqua will most likely be blue. i think terra's looks dull due to the color

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Could've been a lot better imo. This is...reminding me of the Hot Topic merchandise where all they do is blow up official artwork and stick it onto a shirt or pin. Looks very lazy.

State

Awards
Could've been a lot better imo. This is...reminding me of the Hot Topic merchandise where all they do is blow up official artwork and stick it onto a shirt or pin. Looks very lazy.

Very observative of you, and I'm serious.

Fortissimo

Now that you mention it, yeah, I see where you're coming from.

Maybe the same people that make the backgrounds are the same that send out merch designs, or is hot topic responsible for the merch?

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards

That's likely where it'll end up after BBS is released XP

I agree that it could've been better. The bronze-ish like background was kind of decent, but that's it. Aqua's and Ven's would probably look around the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back