• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBSFM Secret Ending confirms Mystery Game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Mickey can't be infront of CO. Those blue things in the background are seen behind the door kingdom hearts in KH1 and a nowhere to be seen in CoM.
So it's the ending of KH1? Then him having Starseeker makes even less sense!

^ if there were multi character scenario, i would prefer AX than Mickey lol
I rather have AX over Riku. Again, a Riku scenario's been done & will be done again, Mickey & Xehanort would be new ground to cover.

Although now that I think about it, an AX story might be tricky to work out. Would he really be exploring a bunch of fragmented worlds before turned into a heartless? I mean I guess that could happen but it'd be a little weird. What kind of final boss would he have?

Last edited:

darkheart709

Bronze Member
anyone else sort of thought of paranormal activity with all the flashes at the end.

anyway its of course confusing as hell, wonder when the game will be announced

Stars

リク
I rather have AX over Riku. Again, a Riku scenario's been done & will be done again, Mickey & Xehanort would be new ground to cover.

Although now that I think about it, an AX story might be tricky to work out. Would he really be exploring a bunch of fragmented worlds before turned into a heartless? I mean I guess that could happen but it'd be a little weird. What kind of final boss would he have?

It is low possibility that we can have AX being playable eventhough I hope can.. at least have some scenes about him and other apprentices on how they turning into heartless and nobodies. If he is playable, maybe just to explore Radiant Garden, which do not have any boss fight D:

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
This is so mind blowing...my head hurts from all the thinking. xDxD If i had a turn off button right now for my brain i would press it. Anyway can someone tell me what Aqua says in the 1st part of the secret ending cause the video doesn't work anymore.

EternalDreamer

Okay, that's it. This ending, and KH3D's Trailer blew my mind. I just had to make an account here for that .-.

Anyway, i got a few theories. Since Aqua spent the whole 11 (10(Kh1) + 1(Kh2)) years in the RoD, it wouldn't be strange at all for mickey to arrive there at some point. Don't forget he went to the RoD BEFORE he met Sora after the battle with Ansem SoD. So that would explain he's using Star Seeker instead of Kingdom D.
And since Malifecent went to collect the princesses of heart somewhere before Kh1, it wouldn't be that far fetched to see Aqua ending up in the Castle of Dreams, now taken by darkness. As for Sora and Ven dissapearing, no clue. Probably foreshadowing.

So:
-BBS takes place.
-Aqua goes to RoD
-Aqua sees the darkness spreading into the RoL, either due to AX's experiments (the Artificial Heartless have to come from SOMEWHERE, right?) or due to Sora completing Hollow Bastions Keyhole in Kh1 (It implied hundreds, if not thousands of Heartless leaked into the RoL due to that.)
-Secret Episode is played, and the mysterious Red-Eyed enemy is fought.
-Castle of Dreams is taken by darkness, where Aqua arrives an unspecified time later.
-King Mickey, noticing the dissapearing worlds, goes to the RoD to investigate.
-KH1 takes place.
-King Mickey finds the Kingdom D, and later helps Sora close the door to the RoD.
-(Theory) King Mickey meets Aqua at some point (hinted at in Re:Coded's secret ending, they imply Aqua's been located)
-They split up, Mickey joins with Riku, and they head of to CO.
-KH:CoM takes place.
-During Kh:Days, DiZ puts the data Naminé told us about inside Sora.
-Kh2 takes place.
-Aqua meets DiZ at the RoD
-KH:Coded takes place.
-Sora and Co. recieve the letter from King Mickey.
-Sora and Riku set off for the MoM test, thus KH3D takes place.
-(Theory)WHILE Sora and Riku are off at the MoM test, Kairi is lead to the mansion by Naminé, who's now "residing" in her.

In other words, this is a giant recap of the series disguised as a new entry. Hope it's either PsP or 3DS. No PSP2 pleash D:

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Now I have trouble seeing how a Riku story will work. I don't think he was in RoD for very long, which it seems v2 is set in. Most of his story happened in RoL & I kinda doubt a multi-scenario game will have exclusive worlds for a character.

Flickr

THe Roxas, Xion and Riku part reaaaally interested me. Notice...No Axel in this trailer. hmm.... This is....this is freaky.

Seriously, I am FREAKING OUT right now.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
0.5? BBS Volume 2? What?? Confusing mph right here. still looks cool though haha thannks!

EDIT: Crap, glad I watched it before SE blocked it :/

Crystal

Silver Member
It is low possibility that we can have AX being playable eventhough I hope can.. at least have some scenes about him and other apprentices on how they turning into heartless and nobodies. If he is playable, maybe just to explore Radiant Garden, which do not have any boss fight D:

I wonder if ...there is still a chance to have scenes about AX and other apprentices in Secret Episode.. which may be unlikely to happen again

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Hey, I'm re-uploading the video to our channel but I've mirrored it so Square Enix won't take it down.

YoshiAngemon

Square just wants us to IMPORT the game! Just do it! I mean, we Americans are so picky about buying the Remakes! If we had them, then we'd go broke!

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Video is back up.

No subtitles as of yet. I assume KH13 is going to get the translations up soon; when they do, I'll annotate the video with them.

TerravsVentus

I guess most of you forgot that Normura said in an interview that there were three Mysteries that he was going to explain. Roxas' time in Org XIII , Riku's time in the realm of Darkness and the King's time in the realm of Darkness. Go find the interview. You should all be expecting this mystery game.

VLR.XIII

What we just saw was Aqua's time in the dark realm, compared to what was happening in the 'real world', from the creation of the Heartless and so forth...

and then a big motherfucking change in the music when the castle came into view.

Love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back