• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth By Sleep on PSPgo the answer revealed!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fabala011

Whoa. There's more than one regular PSP? I mean, I knew about the PSPGo, but what's all this 2000 and 3000 business? XD I'm a noob when it comes to Sony products.

I bought a used PSP from a friend for $60 a year or two ago (when I first heard about BbS), and he said it was the first model. Is that 2000? Or does it even have a number? I can still play BbS, right? It was able to play Dissidia just fine, and I was able to download and play Final Fantasy VIII.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
This really sucks for me though. I bought a Go hoping that even thought BBS wasnt released for it in Japan i figured it might in America because its more popular here but sadly no. So now i have to pay $200 dollars and buy the PSP BBS bundle. Plus another 99$ for the Playstation Move Starter Bundle and 50$ for a second controller FML.

That's really your own fault for assuming something that wasn't clear. :/

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Whoa. There's more than one regular PSP? I mean, I knew about the PSPGo, but what's all this 2000 and 3000 business? XD I'm a noob when it comes to Sony products.

I bought a used PSP from a friend for $60 a year or two ago (when I first heard about BbS), and he said it was the first model. Is that 2000? Or does it even have a number? I can still play BbS, right? It was able to play Dissidia just fine, and I was able to download and play Final Fantasy VIII.

Yeah, the 1000 was the first model, then 2000, then the 3000 is the latest non-Go model. And yeah, you can still play BBS.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I thought the Go was lame in the first place (When it was first announced I knew it wasn't anything I wanted) so I am saving my money for the bundle. -laughs at friend who wanted a Go- Oh well, he'll have to get his 2000 fixed or no playing BBS. XD

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I think you can hook any PSP up. Though all I can do so far is play music or have sound effects from games go through :(

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
why would you ever buy a go in the first place
Well, one of the reasons he got a go, is so embarrassing I can't repeat it. I really can't. It's that bad. ;O

And I also think he liked how the screen could move up, and the fact it had 16 gb of memory.

But i don't know about the rest.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
You know, it's too bad considering this was shown at the Sony press conference:
bbsgo.png

Yessir_23

Awards
I have a PSP Go and no other version and I'm a huge KH fan :(. I still really hope that some way down the line bbs comes to the Go because this is the first real KH game since the second one.
I feel like suing someone for false advertising over that E3 trailers1worstbirthdayever

Pestilence

Awards
Chances KH being released in the US store is close to zero. You can go check and theres not a single Disney published game in US store (or japanese store what Im hearing).

Europe is a diffirent story. In EU store theres like every disney game published for ps1 and psp so its clear Disney europe is ok with releasing digital content and 1 big reason could be that in the few euro countrys I have visited lately (Finland, Sweden, Germany) the shelf space for psp games is either nonexistent or VERY bad (like 4 diffirent games max in shelf). Dont know if its that bad in the US. Japan shouldnt have this problem thou so it encourages the publishers to allow digital distribution in markets that give little to none shelf space for your games.

Long story short: if BBS gets PSP:GO release it will be in eurostore only or not at all.

Gexus

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
It still doesn't mean anything. As for now, it's only for UMD, but who knows, maybe they haven't decided yet weather to release it for the PSN or not, or it'll just get released for the PSN later.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Sucks for those who bought a Go, but considering how terribad its sales are I'm really not surprised that nobody feels like supporting it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back