• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth By Sleep's most nostalgic moments

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xenin

Banned
When the tear fell down Sora's face and Riku asked what was wrong! That was so much like the scene in KH2 when Sora was leaving from Twilight Town..And Ven's room reminds me of Roxas's...or the other way around

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Haha honestly it would probably just have to be hearing Jesse's voice again. He did such a great job.

Z

Zulkir

Xehanort's KH1 Monologue, and also when he pulls out the Guardian I was like "OSHIT", sad that he was 100x easier in his second phase lol.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
this was the most nostalgic thing for me, brought back all those memories of the 1st time i fought ol ansem in kh1 :D
T^T ah good times....

When he first started saying that, I thought it was just a regular speech, and then when he said:"The heart is no different. Darkness sprouts within it, grows consumes it" I instantly remembered that line from KH1. I don't like how they just put it in there though...

Fortissimo

Xehanort's KH1 Monologue, and also when he pulls out the Guardian I was like "OSHIT", sad that he was 100x easier in his second phase lol.

This, but also when Aqua was walking in the dark realm and all those dark sides popped up. Took me right back to the prologue of kh. Someone else said the music, that is certainly true for me.

Gram

Banned
Awards
When he first started saying that, I thought it was just a regular speech, and then when he said:"The heart is no different. Darkness sprouts within it, grows consumes it" I instantly remembered that line from KH1. I don't like how they just put it in there though...
why that monolouge is EPIC!

Allister Rose

French Lover
IMo there were alot of moments that should've been nostalgic but werent....it was really hard for me with TAV going around worlds instead of sora

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
"Giving up already? Come on Ven, I thought you were stronger than that."
Seeing Namine at the old mansion in Blank Points. Miss that place.
Working Together battle theme at Mysterious Tower.
Ven's awakening platform.

Z3N

I keep finding myself in The World That Never Was.
That monologue. |D <3

Terra's final battle (to an extent).
Ven's final battle (to an extent).
Aqua's ACTUAL final battle. Shiiiiit that one made me have a huge flashback. xD The music made me squeal too. c:

And then the very end of the secret ending.

Honestly that was it, and only Aqua's last battle really hit me, along with the monologue.
For the rest I never felt it, or only small specks of nostalgia.

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
For me, it was the Destiny Islands scenes and the puzzles you have to do in order to complete each world (like in KH1, where there are things you have to do within each world in order to progress; unlike KH2 where you're given instructions most of the time on exactly what to do, or you're running back in forth with your only goal being to run back and forth while taking down enemies along the way).

Gram

Banned
Awards
another that caught my attention was being able to swim again XD
not much but one of those kh1 things you notice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back