• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Donal and Daisy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZanexChaos

I decided to play through the game again and noticed that before Donald leaves the castle with Goofy, he asks Daisy to "take care of something while he's gone." Or something along those lines xD. So what exactly is he talking about?

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Thought it meant Huey, Dewey, and Louie but they were already in Traverse Town I think.
The date for their date =P
Cornerstone of Light? Or at least try and help Minnie protect it since Minnie seemed to have done a better job.

Xnairb

Website
theredsquirtle.blogspot.com
Thats so weird, I was literally just about to post a thread asking the same question because i decided to play through it too! I think the cornerstone of light could be a good guess...

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
"The boys", I would imagine. Huey, Duey, and Louie.

Arausio

Celtic God of Water
i thaught it was his nephews at one point too
but they are in Traverse Town

other than that i thaught it couldve ben the queen,conerstone, or the castle,
maybee

Coeurl

Demon Dance
i thought it was just a random thing added by Disney or Square to make the scene more epic/heroic. .lol

WwhiptailwW

I just watched it on youtube and have no idea what she meant! Maybe the Cornerstone of Light, but would the developers have thought so far ahead?

sunkiss

Awards
Website
www.mudkipz.ws
Agreed with everyone else. It looks like instead of saying 'Protect yourself' he's trying to 'protect the queen.'.

It looks like Daisy has a cheater... ;)

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
I don't think he meant the Cornerstone of Light, unless the developers of KH knew they were going to have that in Disney Castle in KH II. He probably meant Minnie, since she probably would have been worrying like crazy. So would I if my husband, not to mention the King, upped and left one day without so much as leaving a note to my court wizard.

WantaSoraplushie

I don't think he meant the Cornerstone of Light, unless the developers of KH knew they were going to have that in Disney Castle in KH II. He probably meant Minnie, since she probably would have been worrying like crazy. So would I if my husband, not to mention the King, upped and left one day without so much as leaving a note to my court wizard.

I agree.

Why do we have to have at least 25 characters?

State

Awards
Possible:
Minnie and/or his nephews.

Err...
His awesome book filled with spells... that he stole from Merlin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back