• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy XIV

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
Re: Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward

hQkHO6I.jpg

Server 1st and world Top 10 clear bois! I usually stream when we run so feel free to drop by next week.

Reanbell

Website
twitter.com

I'm really apprehensive to try A1S because I heard the healer has the toughest job (and I main white mage), but I really want to max out my whm as much as I can. And I have tunnel vision - I refuse to work on any other tasks (*coughs* like leveling) until I complete my goal. Ofc, if I get my weekly drops I climb the ladder with other classes but yeah-- I keep putting it off.

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com

It's taken me a good while, but I finally can FLY in all the expansion zones. (I've attuned to all aether currents in every zone.) Since I'm working on hunts to upgrade law gear with, that should help a lot. ^^

[later edit] Oh and I was talking with Serena; she's leveling whm. I can bring up a screen if people want, but being a girl that in rl does NOT like skimpy outfits (I'll ignore them in game, but only to a certain extent!) I did NOT like the whm erm, legs. (They look like stupid underwear, geez loize~!) Ser's now to that stage where it's *covers butt with newspapah* guys, stop looking at the whm's butt! XD.

My comments have become a little joke in my FC but I don't mind, it's kinda funny as well as a little *blush* embarrassing. XD

Last edited:

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com

Gomenasi about the double post, but I thought folks might want to know. *wiggle, wiggle*

THEY JUST PUT IN A REALLY COOL LITTLE FF4 REFERENCE IN THE RISING EVENT!

Go do it, go do it go do it! Starts in Ul'dah, Steps of Nald X10, Y10. You won't be sorry with this one!

Kaneki

I've been playing this since launch I've switched up servers quite a lot, been from ultros to faerie to diablos then started again on Jenova then ended up moving to faerie again, Faerie's raid community is lacking though honestly only one raid group has gotten through A3S the rest of us still progressing I've done everything I can as a ninja but I'm honestly just thinking of server transferring to Leviathan soon I've heard good things about the raiding community there

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com

Sorry about the multiposts, but people seem to forget about this. Oh well.

Anyway I got my white mage relic done (for now), was having a cussing fit with my connection tonight, and also Sian Blake's killer has confessed. ><

I'm still working on gear but hopefully that won't take much longer if my connection behaves.

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com

Still around on Excal here.

Been getting into mining lately b/c well. Eli needs gil. Right now been grinding red scrips; once I am flush and any relic shenanigans are done, I'll think about going into crafting, instead of gathering. ^^

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards

Jenova over here. Wish we were all on the same server.

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards

So FFXIV x Yokai Watch is now a thing. There's a campaign going on right now that will last until early October.

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com

I can finally say this. After trying FOUR times, three with randoms, one with friends but they were tired/sleepy, then finally asking some friends from a LS I'm in (that's familiar) I can finally yell, DIE NIDHOGG! I have beaten Final Steps of Faith and completed the story for now.

Just in time for the next update. And I hope I NEVER have to do that again, ARGH~!

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards

I really wish I had the time to hop back on Heavenward :/

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com

So, I'm finally getting around to getting a PS4 when the Pro launches in November and, besides the obvious games like Persona 5, Tales Of, FF XV, this little gem is on my radar. I was wondering if anyone had thoughts on it for the console, who might be playing on the PS4? It's been a long time since I played an MMO, but so few games, for me anyway, come out on such a regular basis, I thought this could be a fun game to play when I have downtime.

Back