• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Gamestop Customer Shot and killed during armed Robbery

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member
CONYERS, Ga. (AP) - A customer shot during a botched robbery of a video game store in Conyers Thursday has died.
Police said 40-year-old Adrian Snow died Thursday after he was rushed from a GameStop store to Grady Memorial Hospital in Atlanta.
Authorities said Snow entered the store after two suspects, Giovannte Maddox and Demarkus Williams, had already tied up a store employee. Investigators said the suspects tried to restrain Snow, but he resisted and was shot twice.
Conyers Police Chief Gene Wilson said Maddox and Williams will face murder charges, although it was not immediately clear who shot Snow.
Both suspects were earlier arrested and charged with armed robbery, kidnapping, aggravated battery and other crimes.
http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/dpp/news/customer-shot-during-conyers-game-stop-robbery-111110

111110_conyersshooting_10p_20101111224247_320_240.JPG
111110_gamestopshooting_5p_20101111172958_320_240.JPG

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
I just read about this on Kotaku, I really feel for Adrian Tyrone Snow, I couldn't imagine losing a loved one like that.

..I wonder what game he was going to buy.

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
I just read about this on Kotaku, I really feel for Adrian Tyrone Snow, I couldn't imagine losing a loved one like that.

..I wonder what game he was going to buy.

Might've been that Black Ops.

Annnnd this is why I don't go to retailers like GameStop on release days.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Giovannte Maddox and Demarkus Williams

Might've been that Black Ops.

Annnnd this is why I don't go to retailers like GameStop on release days.

Oh man lol.

Anyway this is really unfortunate.

like this doesn't happen every fcuking day

Not really at game stores.

You're a pretty lame, dumbass robber if you rob a game store.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
What is the world coming to? Shit like this has happened before -.-

But this is really unfortunate. Armed robbery for fucking black ops REALLY isn't worth it. You won't even be able to play it if youre in the run.

Fucking faggots

D

Deleted member 36435

Not really at game stores.

You're a pretty lame, dumbass robber if you rob a game store.
People will rob Pizza places all the time in New York. I'd rather rob a GameStop and make off with expensive video game equipment and games than a few slices of Pizza and a bottle of Soda.

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I love how someone will take this story and use it as "evidence" that video games corrupt and shit =/

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
hope Adrian Tyrone Snow can rest in peace.
also hope GiovannteMaddox andDemarkus Williams get put in jail for life, those stupid dumb pricks >=(

You have to wonder if they were either really stupid or mentally dysfunctional to do such a thing over a game

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Please don't let it involve black people. Please don't let it involve black people.

"Giovannte Maddox and Demarkus Williams"

"Atlanta Georgia"

fff stereotypin getting stronger

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Please don't let it involve black people. Please don't let it involve black people.

"Giovannte Maddox and Demarkus Williams"

"Atlanta Georgia"

fff stereotypin getting stronger

This might sound a bit insensitive, but when I was learning about 9/11 I thought something similar.

"Please don't let it be Muslims, please don't let it be Muslims."

:(

SogeUsopp114

Awards
sitting with you know who in the realm of darkness
You have to wonder if they were either really stupid or mentally dysfunctional to do such a thing over a game

ya especially over call of duty black ops the game wasn't going anywhere, people like that are just plain stupid, they have no brains what so ever and they think they can do whatever the heck they want, hope Adrian Tyrone Snow's family sues the crap out of GiovannteMaddox andDemarkus Williams and makes them pay for what they've done, those selfish little pricks >=(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back