• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Has your hair had any random hair color changes?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gram

Banned
Awards
my hair used to be bright red now all i got is brown hair with a light-red spot on the top.

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
my hair used to be black as night when I was a toddler and young child but became a very dusty brownish-black for most of my life. In the middle of my 15th year of existance most of the browness was gone and my hair has been getting darker since

MosesMohs

One time, my hair was this badass bright pink, then the next week, it changed to an electric blue. Next week, it changed to green. Then I had this weird Asian bitch copy my swag.

Awards
My hair was blond when I was born, but then turned black. Which is weird, since I'm mostly African American...

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
Pfft. Nawww. My hair was blond when I was little, but now it's this ugly light brown color, and it stays that way. D: like always.

cornteen

playing Free Jack, GO FREE RUNNERS! (only cuz i hu
blond lil baby, butt long mullet, mom cut it, 2 months later, it was med. brown, iv been since, unless my hair goes past my neck...,i must be going super sayin or something!
but seriously, my hair starts growing blond if it goes past my neck...i hate when it dose that, im a horrible blond, lol

~JD~

In the summer i become a half-blonde :( PPl ask me if my hair is natural, and im like YES, GTHO!!!

Harry Mason

In summer I get reddish maroon on my sides but it's more prominent on my facial hair for some reason.

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
My hair's black but I have a few strands of brown hair but probably because my hair is damaged/dry. :(

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
I was born blonde, then went to brown, now I'm on my way back to blonde

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back