• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Horizon: Zero Dawn

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
Wow, that steelbook is stunning. I really appreciate how the trailers don't spoil much of the game, whether it be gameplay or major story beats. I'm sure we'll get much more gameplay at E3 and potentially at another event such as Paris Games Week, Gamescom, or PSX, but I hope they don't show too much. Just give us enough so we have a basic grip of what we'll be doing, and that's enough.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
All your post are belong to me >=3

But good job on finding the thread, I searched and searched the other day but found nothing.

Anywho, here's the collector edition too in all its glory

horizon-ce2.jpg

That Aloy statue is really nice actually...but I probably should just get the limited edition, which I think I will.

Welllll maybe I will splurge anyway :p I kind of regret not doing so for Uncharted 4...

Last edited:

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
I typically go for limited editions or Digital Deluxe if I want something special. Collector's Editions are just too much for me to spend generally (and unfortunately). I may have to make an exception for KH3, but I'll worry about that when the time comes.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
Man, just watched the new trailer. I am so excited for this game. All the robotic animals, the way the move and look. Just amazing. I also really appreciate it that the cover art of the game is an artwork. It think using an hand drawn cover art is always more personal.

Can`t wait to dig deeper into that world and see what secrets it has in store.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
[video=youtube;15btv_VxM5c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15btv_VxM5c[/video]

Why must you come out so close to Persona 5 ;-;

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
Those release dates are way too close, I wish we could get Persona in January. Horizon looks so, so good. It's going to be such a huge franchise moving forward for Sony.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
I watched the conference with my roommate who has an Xbone and decided to get a PS4 after watching this game lol, I was so proud.

Sdog

Awards
I watched the conference with my roommate who has an Xbone and decided to get a PS4 after watching this game lol, I was so proud.

Good job making sure it was on. Part of the ship, part of the crew.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
This was definitely the gameplay we needed! I'm happy to see we will have quite a variety of weapons to take down some of these machines. Story-wise, I can certainly say it's more intriguing than Monster Hunter. The game could use some polish, definitely for character animation and reactions, but the stunning environments make you easily forget. This is, without a doubt, a game on my list.

EchoFringe49

This game keeps looking better and better, easily one of my most anticipated games along with KH3, Nier and Zero Time Dilemma

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
This is easily my most anticipated title of next year. I'm excited for Persona 5 as well, but like, this is easily my main priority, and even better, it comes out on my actual birthday, so it's like it's meant just for me. Aw, Sony, you shouldn't have <3

Like the gameplay, though I am still a tad skeptical on how it works. Guess I really need to feel for myself if I'll like it or not.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
This is easily my most anticipated title of next year. I'm excited for Persona 5 as well, but like, this is easily my main priority, and even better, it comes out on my actual birthday, so it's like it's meant just for me. Aw, Sony, you shouldn't have <3

Like the gameplay, though I am still a tad skeptical on how it works. Guess I really need to feel for myself if I'll like it or not.

That's exactly how I feel about FFXV, especially after waiting the actual ten years lol. It's a great feeling.

It's such a strange departure gameplay-wise given the devs' history with Killzone. It looked like it could be open world to me too, though I'm not sure if that's confirmed or not. That's what the E3 trailer seemed to say.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
It makes sense now, why I had an interest in Kilzone. Didn't even remember it was from the same developers, but I wouldn't have guessed it, either.

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
That's exactly how I feel about FFXV, especially after waiting the actual ten years lol. It's a great feeling.

It's such a strange departure gameplay-wise given the devs' history with Killzone. It looked like it could be open world to me too, though I'm not sure if that's confirmed or not. That's what the E3 trailer seemed to say.

It is open world. If you scroll down on the game's page on the PlayStation website, it actually says it.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
It is open world. If you scroll down on the game's page on the PlayStation website, it actually says it.

Then that's even more impressive going from a linear FPS with Killzone, to this. Not to say Killzone are bad games, they're actually really good, so it's great to see a dev flex its creative muscles.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
2016-10-cover-reveal-spread-800h.jpg

Gameinformers new cover and they also have a coverage trailer video about the game

[video=youtube;LuTV4yN6Qi8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuTV4yN6Qi8[/video]

Really exciting stuff likely coming!

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
Apologies for the double post but I think this video deserves it`s own post:

[video=youtube;lwI6-jKlsO0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwI6-jKlsO0[/video]

Just... look at the wind moving all of the vegetation and trees, hair of the character, animals making sounds. That looks really nice.
The big robot is also rather detailed and I like how the soundtrack gives this vibe of a post-apocalyptic society, that lives like some of the native tribes long ago. I get that feeling also from the characters clothes. I guess that is something that makes this stand apart from other post-apocalyptic games for me. Horizon likely does not set only a few years after the fall, but tens or thousands of years, and during that time society and culture must have changed back to resemble more of some the native tribes because of the destruction of the previous way of life. Interesting.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Oh my god this game is so beautiful. It hurts my eyes to see her use that slide bearhandedly, but other than that, this is a must-get and one of the games I'm most hyped for atm.

Back