• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

In KH3 does anyone think that Sora and Riku will save Aqua,Ven and Terra?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

JimboJones

In KH3 does anyone think that Sora and Riku will save Aqua,Ven and Terra? I surely hope that in some KH they will be saved*from their torment* cus they are one of my favourite characters.Still i dont think that Terra cant be saved or become normal cus he is united with xehanort but i hope he will come to his senses. plz reply ur opinion

Xenin

Banned
Ven most likely.
Aqua... Yes...
Terra...I feel he's to far gone...but you know he probably will be saved

Ventuskeyblade

i think ven and aqua can be saved. but terra...well... he's already been a nobody AND a heartless. so i doubt that there's anything left of him. i think he'll be the character that is lost forever. I dont know how aqua will be saved because i havent finished the last episode of BBS yet. but i think Sora will realize that he has Ven inside of him, and he'll like, find the rest of Vens heart or something.....
i dunno.
hey, wat if Sora was the nobody of Ven??? just saying. i know he isnt, but that would be weird. and i dont know how he'll save axel or xion, so i think KHIII will be an epic game.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I think Sora will find a way to save them all, not sure about Axel, Roxas, Namine, and Xion. But I think they will help Aqua for sure including Ven if they go to the places they are awaiting them, an Ansem the wise too, I think we will be seeing him again. As for Terra.. .I don't know how it would work but maybe there's some chance they can save him somehow. :)

manmark

Awards
I suppose Aqua will be saved first so she can can unlock Castle Oblivion then Ven but as for Terra he is either going to sacrifice himself in order for everyone to be saved or they will somehow free him after the final battle

xStarSeekerx

heres my theory:

Sora and Riku, will be the 2 partners for KH3

Ven: will Ven's heart is inside Sora, so i think that sora might have to give it back, or let ven reside inside him forever

Aqua: o yeah shes totally gonna be saved, along with ansem the wise.

Terra: this one is weird. Terra is Now Xehanort who lost his memories. so i believe that sora will learn the ability to extract hearts with his keyblade, so that he can separate Terra and Xehanort

Roxas: roxas is all happy now.

Axel: axel is friggin awesome crazy! axel must come back!

really the only thing that bothers me is TERRA. i mean he combined with Xehanort. then that new body lost its memories. and then it became ASoD and Xemnas. i feel like terra is far gone.

Lonelyness21

Awards
I suppose Aqua will be saved first so she can can unlock Castle Oblivion then Ven but as for Terra he is either going to sacrifice himself in order for everyone to be saved or they will somehow free him after the final battle

The only thing wrong with this theory is that, as stated by Nomura himself, the concept of death doesn't exist in KH, unless of course by sacrificing you mean something else then skip this post

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Dude, spoiler tags.

heres my theory:

Sora and Riku, will be the 2 partners for KH3

Plausible.

Ven: will Ven's heart is inside Sora, so i think that sora might have to give it back, or let ven reside inside him forever

Give it back of course.

Aqua: o yeah shes totally gonna be saved, along with ansem the wise.

Well, yeah.

Terra: this one is weird. Terra is Now Xehanort who lost his memories. so i believe that sora will learn the ability to extract hearts with his keyblade, so that he can separate Terra and Xehanort

We don't know if he does have amnesia, again. It'd be more likely that the new Apprentice Xehanort has memories of his lives as Terra, Master Xehanort, Master Eraqus, Xemnas, and Ansem SoD.

As for the extraction thing, that's an ability Keyblade Masters have. If anyone's going to extract Ven's heart from Sora, and Xehanort's from Terra, I'd say it'd be Aqua.

Roxas: roxas is all happy now.

Not exactly. He's hurting because he forgot Xion :\

Axel: axel is friggin awesome crazy! axel must come back!

Uh... Well, assuming Lea's Heartless has been defeated, then yeah. But he's also hurting because he forgot Xion :\

really the only thing that bothers me is TERRA. i mean he combined with Xehanort. then that new body lost its memories. and then it became ASoD and Xemnas. i feel like terra is far gone.

No. Defeat of Heartless + Defeat of Nobody = Rebirth of Somebody.

xStarSeekerx

Dude, spoiler tags.

Plausible.

Give it back of course.

Well, yeah.

We don't know if he does have amnesia, again. It'd be more likely that the new Apprentice Xehanort has memories of his lives as Terra, Master Xehanort, Master Eraqus, Xemnas, and Ansem SoD.

As for the extraction thing, that's an ability Keyblade Masters have. If anyone's going to extract Ven's heart from Sora, and Xehanort's from Terra, I'd say it'd be Aqua.

Not exactly. He's hurting because he forgot Xion :\

Uh... Well, assuming Lea's Heartless has been defeated, then yeah. But he's also hurting because he forgot Xion :\

No. Defeat of Heartless + Defeat of Nobody = Rebirth of Somebody.

i forgot the hurting of xion thing!

i say terra is lost because i mean his heart was taken over. i mean he has no heart anymore. its xehanorts heart. but terras body. terras heart is like mixed with xehanorts. you can extract the darkness from someones heart. but i dont think you can separate the heart itself.

ChaoticHeart

Wandering aimlessly through the blind eternities..

i say terra is lost because i mean his heart was taken over. i mean he has no heart anymore. its xehanorts heart. but terras body. terras heart is like mixed with xehanorts. you can extract the darkness from someones heart. but i dont think you can separate the heart itself.

lol, you forgot the spoiler tags

Sempied

Not exactly. Terra, and MX hearts "fused" Terra, and MX real hearts inside are still fighting over control (MX has had the upper hand from the looks of it) It's like what Ansem did with Riku in KH1 in a sense for the 1st time.

Yes you can extract MX from the body. "The keyblade has the power to open up hearts", even Maleficent knows this. I'd say Ven would the hardest while all Sora would need to do is save Aqua from RoD, get her to get Terra out, and then set Ven free into his body.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Their hearts merged together. I mean, you said it yourself, and I quote, "terras heart is like mixed with xehanorts" which means [I]merged.[/I] Xehanort demonstrated perfectly well at the end of Terra's scenario, as did Sora in Hollow Bastion that you can totally extract someone's heart completely.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Saving Terra is easier than thought. Terra and MX's hearts can easily be split apart and Terra would be freed. He has been fighting MX all of these years, safeguarding his own heart and Eraqus' heart to ensure MX wouldn't take control of his body and destroy his heart.

Aqua can easily do that, or Sora considering how he was able to use the Heart-Unlocking Keyblade. If he figured out how to use it, I'm sure he can unlock the ability in his own Keyblade. Or Riku considering how advanced he is with using a Keyblade. I mean, he did dual-wield when he gave Kairi that Keyblade in KH2 and Sora had just learned how to dual-wield.

Saving Aqua is easy enough by finding her and saving Terra and Ven. Her heart has always been where her friends are. Their pain is her pain so she won't be at peace until Terra and Ven are safe. And Ven is easy, in a sense that once Sora finds Aqua and frees Terra, Ven would be the last person to be saved. He just has to free the piece of Ven from within him and Aqua just has to unlock the Room of Awakening.

But I figure it will be more complicated when the game comes out. Something like the revived Xehanort, with his memories of MX unlocked, will find Castle Oblivion and unlock the Room of Awakening himself and take Ven away. Or when Aqua unlocks the Room of Awakening to take Ven out and Sora is about to return Ven's heart, Terra, under the control of MX, will do something. Or Sora's heart and Ven's heart have become so connected that splitting the two apart would destroy Sora.

-stops rambling-

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
It really is not that easy. You can't just split their hearts like that and it is all fine. MX is connected to Terra by his darkness, and that darkness isn't going anywhere.

Think about it, it has been 10 years since MX went into Terra. That is a really long time, MX easily could've taken Terra over OR merged their hearts completely. Sora for sure cannot do that lol

Epif

The Delicious
Website
epiphany-delirium.tumblr.com
Why is this not inside the Spoilers section to begin with? It's going to be filled to the brim with black rectangles... maybe a few black squares, too...

But yes, I do think that Sora, at the very least Sora, will save one of the three during KH3. I think asking to save all of them will be a bit much, considering that Terra's and Master Xehanort's hearts were in one body when they/he lost their/his heart(s) to the Darkness. Whatever comes back from that, it won't be just Terra. Maybe more like Apprentice Xehanort or what Possessed Riku was.

As far as Aqua goes, I don't think she'll be easy at all. I mean, I have serious doubts. She's lost in the Dark Realm (where we saw her with Ansem the Wise was NOT where Sora and Riku were at the end of KH2), and she's been lost for 10 years. I think finding her deserves it's own game, but the question then would be what could the plot possibly be (as in, who would be the main antagonist, if there is one; Vanitas is highly unlikely).

And as far as Ventus goes, Aqua must be found before him, otherwise, it'll make little to no sense whatsoever.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It really is not that easy. You can't just split their hearts like that and it is all fine. MX is connected to Terra by his darkness, and that darkness isn't going anywhere.

Think about it, it has been 10 years since MX went into Terra. That is a really long time, MX easily could've taken Terra over OR merged their hearts completely. Sora for sure cannot do that lol

But remember Terra was trying to protect Eraqus' heart. That resolve had to increase his willpower and keep MX at bay for at least some time.

I'm saying it is easy, but only in theory. There will definitely be obstacles to overcome for Sora or Aqua to split Terra and MX's hearts, of course. Nothing is ever as easy as said. I'm just saying it is easy to do, once everything is resolved.

Last edited:

Gram

Banned
Awards
shouldnt this be in the spoilers section, even the title is somewhat a spoiler.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back