• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

In KH3 does anyone think that Sora and Riku will save Aqua,Ven and Terra?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Obviously he's going to save everyone. Blank Points basically confirms that Terra, Aqua, Ventus, Ansem, Roxas, Xion, Axel and Namine are going to be "saved."

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I think Sora will end up saving everyone. Skyfoxx is right, this is a Disney game.

However, I think it wouldn't be bad if Sora is only able to save Aqua and it ends up that she fell to the darkness over the time of KH3 or something and she became the new villian, I always thought a girl villian that wasn't disney would be awesome! (Larxene doesn't count too me since she wasn't a main villian, Xion wouldn't either because I don't think she is a villian.)

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
However, I think it wouldn't be bad if Sora is only able to save Aqua and it ends up that she fell to the darkness over the time of KH3 or something and she became the new villian, I always thought a girl villian that wasn't disney would be awesome! (Larxene doesn't count too me since she wasn't a main villian, Xion wouldn't either because I don't think she is a villian.)

Aqua becoming a villain? ...I really don't like that idea... plus she's survived for 11 whole years so far... I don't think she'll be consumed by darkness anytime soon.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I believe Sora will stab Ven in the heart.
Throw Aqua out of her new home.
And kill have of waht Terra became.

Somehow, this will result in them being saved.

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
I think Sora will find a way to save them all, not sure about Axel, Roxas, Namine, and Xion. But I think they will help Aqua for sure including Ven if they go to the places they are awaiting them, an Ansem the wise too, I think we will be seeing him again. As for Terra.. .I don't know how it would work but maybe there's some chance they can save him somehow. :)

I think that Terra will somehow be freed but then turn on everybody to "Try to make things right", therefore sucumbing to the darkness entirely and becoming the bad guy. Possibly unleashing a new wave of unversed?

kingseyi

everyone in this game is WAY TOO RELIANT on sora. he'll probably have a nervous break down halfway through kh3.

sdr08

i think they all will be save in the mystery game
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Strawberry

I think Sora will find a way to save them all, not sure about Axel, Roxas, Namine, and Xion. But I think they will help Aqua for sure including Ven if they go to the places they are awaiting them, an Ansem the wise too, I think we will be seeing him again. As for Terra.. .I don't know how it would work but maybe there's some chance they can save him somehow. :)

Axel has already been saved. If you haven't played DDD, please watch it or play.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Axel has already been saved. If you haven't played DDD, please watch it or play.

No he hasn't. Maybe physically he is human again, but the source of his pain is still there. Roxas (and Xion) are still gone.

This is about "mending their hurt", not just giving everybody physical bodies.

This thread is 6 years old, btw. This was long before KH3D came out. Please do not bump old threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back