• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! [TRAILER RELEASED]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
Re: Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread!

oh my gosh!!!!!!!!!!! lea!!!! BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH he looks funny!!!

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

Aqua is out the door and came back with a scream of surprise Grand Duke. He says that Cinderella was a monster hit, and.
What I saw was the Aqua Express, and hit by a pumpkin that Cinderella of Anvers, we could show that his wife and sister, laughing.
Aqua庇Tta Cinderella at the last minute. Wives of laughter but also the looks of it, we flew to their Anvers attack her.
Orz time out here ... After this, I will fight like this Anvers.

I love the idea of Lady Tremaine, Anastasia, and Drizella laughing as an Unversed hits Cinderella. >:3

State

Awards

god i love google translate.

that sounds a bit sarcastic, since google translate doesn't translate everything so one can understand, even some words are translated as they are pronounced. :|

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards

Lea3.png

Kid Lea looks weird.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards

that sounds a bit sarcastic, since google translate doesn't translate everything so one can understand, even some words are translated as they are pronounced. :|

That was definitely the most sarcastic thing I've said all week.

State

Awards

For anyone wondering if the room where Ventus is seen taking nap is the Chamber of Repose, then I would like to say... NO! The CoR was created by the six apprentices of AtW when Xehanort had joined them. Meaning, that, that place is either some other place, or, it is, the enigmatic Chamber of Waking.

αsiя

space coke

No Hex Torn made him

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows

awww fuck bananas its fake =.=

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I know it was photoshopped. Hayner has the same thumbs up. Aaaand you can see the green around the fingers.

I imagine Lea being more svelte.

Awards

Becuase it really isn't him. It's Hayner's body, Seifer's boots & pants and Axel's hair and green eyes. I don't know where the scarf came from. But it's a pretty good guess judging from the trailer description.

Ansem the Wise's Scarf (recolored)

Haha, just pictured a scene of Lea running through Radiant Garden with AtW chasing after him "Give me back my scarf you meddling kid!".

K

kusanagi25

Im getting this feeling that the letter that mickeys gave Sora and co. was the story of ventus, aqua, and terra.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards

Im getting this feeling that the letter that mickeys gave Sora and co. was the story of ventus, aqua, and terra.

Or just the outline of it. I doubt the whole thing would be on there. Also, I don't think Mickey would have known the whole story, either.

Although I still think the letter isn't the story of TAV, but something that happens in Coded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back