• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Jungle Book was going to be in BBS.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
There's going to be a handful of KH titles coming out in the future, they can't use everything right away.

It'll probably end up in another installment.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
I could get those offline, or paste Terra in from a ps2 game called Jungle book or something along those lines.
Only such game I could find was a DDR clone: Walt Disney's The Jungle Book: Rhythm N'Groove Box Shots and Screenshots for PlayStation 2 - GameFAQs

The graphics style doesn't match & because it's a rhythm game, it's environments weren't exactly designed to be explorable. I'm leaning towards legit here.

EDIT: Someone apparently uploaded a save file that'll take you there. ULJM056000005.zip

Jakek9

Only such game I could find was a DDR clone: Walt Disney's The Jungle Book: Rhythm N'Groove Box Shots and Screenshots for PlayStation 2 - GameFAQs

The graphics style doesn't match & because it's a rhythm game, it's environments weren't exactly designed to be explorable. I'm leaning towards legit here.

EDIT: Someone apparently uploaded a save file that'll take you there. ULJM056000005.zip
Idk. Well I guess I'm on board for now. I would still like conformation through video.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I bet anything that Nomura decided to use Neverland over Jungle Book since the two have similar settings. Dang it Nomura, I wanted my Jungle Book in my Birth By Sleep!

Gexus

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
It puzzles me why they don't completely erase everything regarding scrapped worlds in KH games, especially when they keep telling us that they have limited space and need to use every inch of space they can.

Key to Truth

Awards
Here goes the video, as I said, it glitches up because BBS is a little uncompatible with some plugins, it also shows the english translation i'm working on.

Jakek9

Ah! Why don't you update your frotn page with the video and screen shots? So others coming in don't do the same thing I did beforehand.
Anyways, good find! Though I do hope they save this world for later in the series.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
Idk why you guys think it's fake. Looks legit to me. As for why they cut it, they've got tons of games coming in the future from the sound of it. Why not save Jungle Book for something bigger, like KH3? They can't use everything right now, there are only so many worlds they're gonna use. =/

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Oh jeez, Nomura now come on, the Jungle Book world looked like it would have been kick ass. I'm sorry but leaving it out was a dumb mistake, it would have kicked ass.

Ah well, Jungle Book better be in one of the next 3 games because it's already been cut from KH1 and now BBS.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
It's not fake. You all just underestimate hackers. I was aquainted with Erkz when I used to go on KHVids, I even used some of his KH2 and KH1 codes. This is real.

Aqualung

nojunglebook.png

Again, a rage comic is worth a thousand 'F's and 'U's.

Awards
You've all been owned.

s1keanureeves

It's not fake. You all just underestimate hackers. I was aquainted with Erkz when I used to go on KHVids, I even used some of his KH2 and KH1 codes. This is real.

I was never really acquainted with the guy, but I used to lurk in the the Coder Vault or whatever the hell it was called, so I know the guy's legit. What even happened to him?

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
It puzzles me why they don't completely erase everything regarding scrapped worlds in KH games, especially when they keep telling us that they have limited space and need to use every inch of space they can.

this
a million times this

and they didnt look fake

the throne room looks very KH
reminds me of 100 acre woods for some reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back