• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D footage shown at October 21 event

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

JustDarkMemories

[video=youtube;1us0KFcrCYM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=1us0KFcrCYM[/video]

Trailers featured the song "Fate of the Unknown" yet the song was not in the final product. Also look at the trailer above. BBS had a lot of changes.
...Wow, I hadn't seen that footage. Thanks.

Well, the D-Link moved to the right. And the shotlock was added.
o.0 Maybe there were changes!

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
So i don't know what you guys are saying, but Twister in KH just seems ridiculously appropriate haha.
Maybe KH should incorporate more lyrical battle themes into the game, like FF 13-2

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
So i don't know what you guys are saying, but Twister in KH just seems ridiculously appropriate haha.
Maybe KH should incorporate more lyrical battle themes into the game, like FF 13-2

This. I think Twister sound perfect and doesn't feel weird in KH at all.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
There's nothing wrong with Twister but I'd rather hear something newly composed rather than recycled.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
do you think laguna from VIII will appear? he was planned to be the mirage arena final boss :\

It's a possibility, but they might not have a lot of Final Fantasy this game, usually we get Final Fantasy in previews, this time we got The World Ends With You.

LucasDraleau

they need to put ace and other members from type-o in KH3D :)

If they're in any KH game in the Xehanort Saga, they'll probably be in III; it seems like the focus on 3D is Twewy, not FF. I actually could see them being in the next saga, instead.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It's a possibility, but they might not have a lot of Final Fantasy this game, usually we get Final Fantasy in previews, this time we got The World Ends With You.

TWEWY is only going to be in Traverse Town. KH is still FF x Disney so we are going to see some FF characters in this game, especially since Nomura lamented that he couldn't fit more into BBS.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Did he lament? I heard it was his own choice to only put Zack in. A prequel to KH gets a prequel character from FF.

Yes. He wanted to include the whole Radiant Garden gang in, but he feared that they would distract from the main storyline. And then there was the would-be King Laguna of the Mirage Arena, but SE pulled out their weird logic of "this character can only be in one game at a time" and opted to only include him in Duodecim.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
so none of that fottage was new or significant

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
do you think laguna from VIII will appear? he was planned to be the mirage arena final boss :\

Where did you get that information?

Also, it's highly improbable they would use the original "Twister" in the final product. If Shimomura were to arrange it (in a way that seamlessly ties in with the ambiance of TT), that would be wonderful.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
so none of that fottage was new or significant

There was a bit more gameplay that allowed us to hear the "Hand in Hand' remix and the shot of Wondermeow rolling/bouncing down the stairs.

Where did you get that information?

Also, it's highly improbable they would use the original "Twister" in the final product. If Shimomura were to arrange it (in a way that seamlessly ties in with the ambiance of TT), that would be wonderful.

It was said in BBS Ultimania that he was planned to appear but ultimately was chosen for Duodecim.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Darn...so that means a TWEWY sequel can't be a surprise and come out relatively soon because Neku is in KHDDD :(

No, it is possible. SE was just being really weird about Laguna. I still don't really understand their reasoning when it wouldn't be the first time a character of their has been in multiple games at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back