• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- at Jump Festa 2014!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gram

Banned
Awards
I don't want capes. I think they were cool and the PS3 could definitely render them just fine (the PSP could render them just fine as well. They removed them because of the Mirage Arena and the chugging framerate it created, and we all know MA had a lot of framerate issues) but I like how things turned out without the capes. They look futuristic rather than superhero-y, and I prefer the futuristic look to it.

This^ I've never understood the fascination with capes. (didn't even like them before bbs came out)
I can't look at them without seeing terra as a batman wanna be when in his armor. =P

limit

I'm kind of ambivalent on capes, sure they look awesome, I'd be lying if jumping around with capes wasn't awesome, but when you think about it, capes are kind of...well, pointless. They can get tangled in airplane turbines, rockets, elevator shafts, sink holes, vortexs in the ocean, etc. and can kill you.

Oh, now you're just quoting the Incredibles :p

Noka

Can't wait for 2.5, hope they get to show some stuff that wasn't in the original!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I hope they use Fate of the Unknown as BGM in the trailer~

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
I hope they use Fate of the Unknown as BGM in the trailer~

Kind of torn between this and orchestrated Passion. The former is a beauty of a piece of music, alright, but the latter needs more love.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
I HIGHLY doubt this, but you think there's a chance they might slip in a KH3 tidbit into Jump Festa? Again, doubtful since KH 2.5 will be the centerpiece (which I'm very glad about), but I of course wouldn't mind a teeny tiny morsel of info about KH3.

I just want Arendelle confirmed as a world in KH3, basically.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I HIGHLY doubt this, but you think there's a chance they might slip in a KH3 tidbit into Jump Festa? Again, doubtful since KH 2.5 will be the centerpiece (which I'm very glad about), but I of course wouldn't mind a teeny tiny morsel of info about KH3.

Um...50-50, really. Which is more like "probably not but we can dream"

let it goooo let it goooo
CAN'T HOLD IT BACK ANYMORE
give me unversed reacting to elsa and you-know-who's emotions and sora (and riku) to be there

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
let it goooo let it goooo
CAN'T HOLD IT BACK ANYMORE
give me unversed reacting to elsa and you-know-who's emotions and sora (and riku) to be there

I hate that song for being the most beautiful, amazingly addictive thing ever

I didn't even think about the Unversed! See? That movie is too damn perfect to NOT be in KH3. It just works so well.

Last edited:

Sora's Darkness

I can't wait! im mostly excited for The new trailler and to watch some of the gameplay of the demo! :D i pray to god they surprise us with more KH news like if Utada is back! :biggrin:

limit

IMO, it's pretty impossible to tell. On the one hand, the new president of Square is probably the only reason we got a KH3 trailer AND an FFXV trailer at E3, so he might be doing whatever he can to promote highly anticipated games. On the other hand, Nomura's even said that it was such an early reveal. We don't know how much they've accomplished or how significant what they've accomplished is. Plus, we've gotten pretty good KH3 hype this year, what with D23, so the president might relent a little, knowing you can't push out too much and make the team half-ass the game because of rushing or something.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I was thinking... since the games in 2.5 were in the credits of 1.5 then KH3 should appear in the credits of 2.5 am I right?

While I think that'd be nice, it isn't necessarily needed. 1.5 and 2.5 are linked since together they make a collection of all the HD remastered games thus far (minus DDD pending on IDK what's happening with that) but KH3 isn't part of that collection since it isn't a remaster nor an HD upgrade, so I would understand if it doesn't appear too.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
While I think that'd be nice, it isn't necessarily needed. 1.5 and 2.5 are linked since together they make a collection of all the HD remastered games thus far (minus DDD pending on IDK what's happening with that) but KH3 isn't part of that collection since it isn't a remaster nor an HD upgrade, so I would understand if it doesn't appear too.

I feel like there'll be something in 2.5. Whether it's a hint at DDD remastered or KH3, I don't know. But I have a feeling.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I feel like there'll be something in 2.5. Whether it's a hint at DDD remastered or KH3, I don't know. But I have a feeling.

Yeah, I could see them doing something like they did in DDD where Sora and Riku walked into the light making 3, but IDK if it'd be anything overtly huge about KH3. Whether or not they do put something in, I'm fine regardless, since even if they included a new trailer for KH3 I'd still be more hype of BbS HD at this time :p

x37rnu4

Awards
A secret ending could very well happen. After all, no more Remixes will be coming, right? 2.5 is the only thing standing in front of 3.
I would be thrilled for a secret ending (plus I just like having more side objectives to complete to gain them; huzzah to more gameplay!)

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
A secret ending could very well happen. After all, no more Remixes will be coming, right? 2.5 is the only thing standing in front of 3.
I would be thrilled for a secret ending (plus I just like having more side objectives to complete to gain them; huzzah to more gameplay!)

There's no telling for certain whether or not 2.5 is the only thing between 1.5 and KH3. It might be, if KH3 is set for a 2015 release date, but if it is to be released in 2016 instead, something else can take the spot to keep the one-game-per-year thing going. Re:DDD perhaps?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back