• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

More PS4 Remasters on the horizon

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
The way it's looking, I'll be buying both a ps3 and ps4 cause of KH2.5 remix AND the remasters coming to the PS4.

I'm kind of surprised they didn't just decide to release the KH HD collections for PS4 as well, but as a few members on the forums have mentioned before, they could simply be waiting it out so that they don't hurt PS3 sales.

Sdog

Awards
I'm kind of surprised they didn't just decide to release the KH HD collections for PS4 as well, but as a few members on the forums have mentioned before, they could simply be waiting it out so that they don't hurt PS3 sales.

That's what it would have to be, sony still trying to squeeze every little last bit of juice out of the orange that is the PS3.

nxtgarnett5

I doubt this will happen, but I would love to see the God of war franchise on the ps4, it looks incredibly on the ps3. If they remastered the original God of War at least and put it on the ps4 it would be incredibly

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
I doubt this will happen, but I would love to see the God of war franchise on the ps4, it looks incredibly on the ps3. If they remastered the original God of War at least and put it on the ps4 it would be incredibly

You'd probably see it happening, because the PS3 collection of the games don't change much at all besides the graphics. Even after remastering all of the games in one collection, they made ANOTHER one that included Ascension. Trust me, that series will definitely make it to the PS4.

Sdog

Awards

I have a feeling if any franchises are a shoe in for remastering on ps4, it's Uncharted and God of War. If they announce a new GoW expect the collection to come along with it =p.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
I have a feeling if any franchises are a shoe in for remastering on ps4, it's Uncharted and God of War. If they announce a new GoW expect the collection to come along with it =p.

With the new Uncharted coming out soon, I'd expect a collection to compliment its release just like what they did with GoW: Ascension. Is the Vita game out on PS3? If it isn't, that'll be a major selling point in the collection.

nxtgarnett5

An Uncharted Remaster would be incredible, especially after seeing what they can do with the Uncharted 4 trailer

MegaCore5

Awards
They need a playstation all stars revamp with new dlc and additional stages! The players controls need to be fixed too because they were a bit awkward.

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
If the PS4 allows a game to run at 1080p60fps and if that is better than what the PS3 could do, then by all means keep 'em coming. But there's little point in porting the KH collections or FFX/X-2 HD Remaster to the PS4 from a technical point of view, since they already run at 1080p (and were never optimised for 60 fps to begin with).

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
They really just need to extend their virtual shop to include the older games. Xbox isn't planning on doing anything like that, and Nintendo is leaps and bounds ahead. But they cant cover all of the games, and Playstation has a LOT more classics than they've got online.

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
I would personally love to see disc based collection of PS1 games - preferably emulated to achieve the best result possible!

nxtgarnett5

I would love to see a spyro remaster. that was one of my favorite games growing up on the ps1

Sdog

Awards
I would personally love to see disc based collection of PS1 games - preferably emulated to achieve the best result possible!

Oooo almost forgot about the possibilities of PS1 classics, like crash n spyro!

ChibiHearts249

Awards
I would love to see a spyro remaster. that was one of my favorite games growing up on the ps1
THIS!

I just bought the original 3 on my PS3, and I would LOVE them to be remastered for PS4. The music sometimes slows down in my PS3 version, and sharpening up the game would help with all those jagged polygons on my HDTV!

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
I think the beautiful thing about the Crash games and Spyro games that came out for the ps1 is that, to my recent memory, they had voice acting in them, so it's not like they would have to go searching for VA's to provide voices for it. The problem I see is if they actually want to do HD remasters of those specific games. I, for one, would love to see that happen. :D

ChibiHearts249

Awards
I think the beautiful thing about the Crash games and Spyro games that came out for the ps1 is that, to my recent memory, they had voice acting in them, so it's not like they would have to go searching for VA's to provide voices for it. The problem I see is if they actually want to do HD remasters of those specific games. I, for one, would love to see that happen. :D

Well, the VA's were secondary to the gameplay. I think the games would benefit from a new voice cast in a remaster! ^_^

nxtgarnett5

Well, the VA's were secondary to the gameplay. I think the games would benefit from a new voice cast in a remaster! ^_^

I agree, I think with updated graphics, updated voice acting, a spyro game could literally make my purchase of the ps4 worth it

Quizler

Awards
Makes me just wish the PS4 was Backwards-compatible with PS3 games, I'd buy a ps4 in an instant if it was. I'm not that interested in these western sony games so pretty much everything I wanna play is going to stay on the PS3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back