• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

More Vjump Scans

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

King Nothing

Apprentice Vanitas has a nice looking keyblade. Who is he exactly, we will find out soon enough. Seems like they all are working together in the beginning of the story, something must go wrong.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
You know, the more that I think about it.. I'm beginning to feel that Vanitas might be Ven's Riku. By that, I mean like as Ventus is to Vantias, Sora is to Riku, or at least in some similar fashion.

TerraFTW!

Who thinks Vanitas will just be another new OC or that his identity is/is connected to an established character?

Ehh I doubt it with the lack of originaility oozing out of SE and Disney.

You know, the more that I think about it.. I'm beginning to feel that Vanitas might be Ven's Riku. By that, I mean like as Ventus is to Vantias, Sora is to Riku, or at least in some similar fashion.

I picture Vanitas being to Ven like how Repliku is to Riku. Or what Xion is to Roxas. something like that.

Allister Rose

French Lover
i honestly think that people are depriving vanitas character. he most definitely doesn't act like ventus. he wields his own original keyblade.

Awards
i honestly think that people are depriving vanitas character. he most definitely doesn't act like ventus. he wields his own original keyblade.

True, and he doesn't wield it like Ven (holding it backwards).
Also...
In the secret reports for 358/2 Days, Xigbar says "That Guy" (meaning Ven) held the keyblade the same way as Xion, Xion holds it like Sora and Roxas though, not like Ven. WTF?

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
True, and he doesn't wield it like Ven (holding it backwards).
Also...
In the secret reports for 358/2 Days, Xigbar says "That Guy" (meaning Ven) held the keyblade the same way as Xion, Xion holds it like Sora and Roxas though, not like Ven. WTF?

First of all, I love your sig.

Second, tomorrow night we should get the other scans from VJump, since it will be the 21st in Japan tomorrow night.

Anyone know when Famitsu will be coming out with their issue this month?

Awards

People have been speculating this since we first saw the DS.

ds-ven.jpg

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
So if Vanitas is basically an equivalent of Riku, it's not far fetched to say that maybe MX is manipulating Vanitas like Ansem SoD manipulated Riku?

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
I know... just arrived...

But I really like how Vanitas is leaning up against the shelf. It's nice to see little human gestures that tell alot through the body language...

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
So umm...i'm not sure if anyone knows but what can we expect from the scans tomorrow? I heard someone say Ansem's apprentices are shown.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Braig?

How about Aeleus!

Woah wait a minute I said, I heard the apprentices were in the scans tomorrow. I don't know that for sure, so don't hold me to that. If they aren't in the scans I don't want anyone calling me a liar.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
And I was just expressing Xigbar fangirlness! Don't worry, Memory Master! We understand your disclaimer.

But ohhh, ohhh ohhh. I bet Braig is gonna look so sexyyy. ♥♥♥

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Okay, thank goodness, I was worried for a second. lol

IENZO!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry just expressing my Zexion fanboyness!

Poor Dilan and Even get no love. :(

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Xaldin/Luxord are tying in second/third place for my favourite O13 members, sooo... DILAN! :D Also, Vexen's kooky, sooo... EVEN!

But seriously. You guys think their Somebodies/Others are gonna look the same? I swear to God I am so excited to see whether Braig has a scar & eye patch or not.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Scar and eyepatch could have happened when he was a nobody though.

I hope they look a little different. AnsemSOD, Xehanort, and Xemnas were all subtly different.

~Avant~

The Keybladers are starting to remind me more and more of The Jedi Council. Their are the council members/Masters Erauqs, Xehanort, Yensid, and Ansem. The Jedi Knights, Terra, Aqua, Ven, Vanitus, and Mickey. Theirs some sort of exam or ordeal one must face to go from Knight to Master rank. Xehanort is essentially the Count Dooku of the the Key Bladers, and Erauqs actually reminds me of Qui-gon Jinn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back