• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New BBS Dwarves Gameplay

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Looks pretty awesome so far, now if only someone would be allowed to equip "Scan" during the demo :mad:

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
So it seems the magic mirror fight occurs after the Queen's death. That's kind of interesting: tying up a loose end the film had.

Veriun

Wait, so Aqua's back is going to be edited? Sweet. Hopefully they'll change it back to what it was in the official trailer at the site. I hate her current back design.

Amazing quality in regards to gameplay, though. The animation is smooth and fluid. I just hope the Unversed aren't going to go down as easily in the real thing... =/

Radon

mofo
Many scans have said it may change the fairytales' good ol' happy ending...

TheBucket

Mount Vernon, Indiana, United States, North Americ
Website
www.youtube.com
It seems like the controls are exactly like Type B in 358. L and R move the camera, and double-tapping R is Lock-On. Circle [A on the DS] is your basic attack buttons, and X [B on the DS] is jump. It also seems like Triangle is the button used for your special attacks on the command wheel. Interesting. Very nice. Maybe the Days controls will get us "ready" for BbS.

Radon

mofo
Even though I'm not all that familiar with BBS's combat system I'm pretty sure its alot more complicated than Days' "A for hit"

TrinityxLimit

Even though I'm not all that familiar with BBS's combat system I'm pretty sure its alot more complicated than Days' "A for hit"

He's right though. The circle button is the general command for what you designate it to. In this case Aqua's is the basic attack function. And Triangle is for your special attack deck.

Last edited:

AllEndsWith-

Thanks for all the positive comments guys. Although I don't see whats wrong with Aqua's clothes. She is showing a bit more back, since only the straps are showing. The castle looks very good in regard to design, and I'm assuming there will be other difficuly levels, not just the one shown.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Scan is equiped in the demo. Look in the top right corner and you can see the Unverse's hp bars.

Oh thanks for catching that lol. I meant the other was around. Scan is equipped, yet the Unversed still have no names shown.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Oh em gee.
I just love how precise they were with the castle. It looks just like the movies!

Keyblade-War

Artist
Awards
Website
www.Codeleakers.com
Yea, it looks exactly like the movies i wonder how many times they watched the movies lol, that must suck watching Snow White 5 times in a row.

Rexy

Bronze Member
looks like aqua have a good gameplay. the only thing that worrys me by know its the lock on mode. to lock on we have to clik on L+R at the same time. i thins it would be easier if it was on the Select buton. what do you think?:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back