• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Scan: Olympus Coliseum + FF Character in BBS With Translations

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Re: New Scan: Olympus Coliseum + FF Character in BBS

I don't know, that could just be the fact that BBS has better graphics.

Yeah, but even if it is due to the graphics, it makes them look older, so there's no need for a plot explanation.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

Yeah, but even if it is due to the graphics, it makes them look older, so there's no need for a plot explanation.

Seems like a cheap way to explain it to me, I prefer explanations shown in the plot.

F

Fagren

Remember that each world has it's own separate timeline and each inhabitant from their respective worlds age according to that world's timeline.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

Seems like a cheap way to explain it to me, I prefer explanations shown in the plot.

They already gave you one. Compare the two. She aged.
Jesus people, not everything needs some stupid drawn out explanation.

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg

Uhh? What does that have to do with anything? And also we saw Auroa as a baby at the begining of Sleeping Beauty.

I think those who actually believe each world has their own flow of time are over complicating things.

Well like New2ya said, the characters don't necessarily age they just have different character models (like the old and new mickey)

In Hercules his experience during his teenage years played a big part in his transition to adulthood, so he's in essence different character but yet the same person (I don't belive they would include the baby form of a character since they wouldn't be able to make much of a difference through the transition into a teen). Here's an example, in the Dragon Ball Z budokai tenkaichi 3 they have three different characters for goku during the 4 sagas, but even though they're seperate they're still the same person.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards

So you're basically saying that they look different because of the quality of graphics. If that's the case, then no matter how much Nomura tried to make them look younger, you would never accept the fact that they look older just because the graphics are different.

There's no way for you to know if he drew them younger intentionally or not, and I say that he did. There's no need for explanation when they look different.

She does look older, there is absolutely nothing to explain. She aged, case closed.

Negative

We better be able to fight the centaur, the other titans, or the cyclops instead of it revolving around Zack. I also want to see young Hercules as well, and maybe even Zeus for once.

Was it said in an interview that there might be another world? If that's the case, then I'm hoping more for the Pinocchio world that was cut from Days more than Atlantica. Either that or Notre Dame, like a lot of other people, just because of how well it would fit in.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

Remember that each world has it's own separate timeline and each inhabitant from their respective worlds age according to that world's timeline.

Okay prove it, show me proof that each world has their own seperate timeline? Because to me that is the dumbest most uneccesary thing I have ever heard.

They already gave you one. Compare the two. She aged.
Jesus people, not everything needs some stupid drawn out explanation.

If Nomura says they aged then fine, i'll believe it. But I still say that it is where the KH1 graphics aren't as good as BBS's.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

Sound like you're saying time passes different for each world. Which it doesn't. Nomura confirmed that the ten year gap between BBS and KH1 was ten years everywhere.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards

If Nomura says they aged then fine, i'll believe it. But I still say that it is where the KH1 graphics aren't as good as BBS's.

If you're just going to blame this on graphics, then it's impossible for you to tell if they aged or not. You can't say they didn't age if you don't know what they were meant to look like in the original.

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net

why is everyone fighting about the ff characters. theres should be more characters maybe from ffXIII, but that can be saved for kh3.

what i really want to see is a twewy reference. just somewhere.

Don't worry, it's possible. you know, a char or and keychain. was it a great game?

αsiя

space coke

Where did you hear that? 25 Character

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

∞;4649946 said:
Sound like you're saying time passes different for each world. Which it doesn't. Nomura confirmed that the ten year gap between BBS and KH1 was ten years everywhere.

Finally someone backs me up on this time flow issue.

If you're just going to blame this on graphics, then it's impossible for you to tell if they aged or not. You can't say they didn't age if you don't know what they were meant to look like in the original.

Okay your telling me that Nomura had BBS in mind when he made KH1 so he made Snow White, Cinderella, and Auroa look older in KH1 because he knew back then that he would be making a prequal?

Why would he make the princesses look older in KH1 when he had no idea he would be making a prequal? It seems to me that back then he would have made them look like they are in their movies.

Lone

The Lone Wolf
Awards

Oh my gosh i didnt notice it at first but kairi is in that scan standing next to aqua.

Sorry i needed to voice it.

Trimms

Awwwwww look at little Kairi!!

diogo14

We haven't seen young Herc but everyone is saying he will be young in BBS, so was this confirmed or are they just guessing? Cause why would he age when all the other Disney characters obviously don't?

The sleeping spell thing kinda works for me, cause when we reach Maleficent in Hollow Bastion where the Final Hole is, the princesses are all sleeping in those pod-like things.

silentmusic16

Don't worry, it's possible. you know, a char or and keychain. was it a great game?

hopefully they have something to reference the game. Hell yeah it was an awesome game! i would love a music themed keychain that has some sort of headphone design. or even better have little kairi have a mr. mew plushie because she actually loks alot like shiki, a character from twewy that has red hair like kairi and she carries around a cat doll called mr. mew.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

We haven't seen young Herc but everyone is saying he will be young in BBS, so was this confirmed or are they just guessing? Cause why would he age when all the other Disney characters obviously don't?

The sleeping spell thing kinda works for me, cause when we reach Maleficent in Hollow Bastion where the Final Hole is, the princesses are all sleeping in those pod-like things.

Because it was confirmed that kid Hercules would appear 3 YEARS AGO! in an interview.

And yes all the characters age between KH1 and BBS, it's just some are at the point in their life were they don't physicaly look much different after 10 years of aging.

From age 30-40 you don't look different over the time span that you age. From late 50's to 70 age span you don't look much different.

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg

wait what

if you're saying they don't age then why do you agree with the sleeping spell theory? it's useless in that case :\

F

Fagren

∞;4649946 said:

That's not what i meant.I meant each world's inhabitants age differently than other worlds.For example, Mickey ages physically different than Sora, however,they numerically age the same.Also, Memory Master shut the fuck up kthxbai.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back