• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

OMG VIDEO OF THE YEAR RIGHT HERE

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
Pretty sure she was grown enough to handle herself better too; just because the guy was older doesn't mean she wasn't old enough to settle herself down and stop harassing a man trying to do his job.

We need some eyewitness reports, since it's 98% certain she started the mess in the first place.

I do agree he could have handled it differently but he did what he felt was best at the time, and so far from what I've seen no one who isn't on a T.V screen trying to appeal to middle-aged people agree that she got what was coming.

D

Deleted member 36435

while i think it is hilarious she got punched in the face, honestly he probably should have just told her to get off the bus instead of feeding her juvenile behavior. he is in his place of work and he needs to act accordingly, "smack talking" some diddlying child is not doing so.

guess what "who started it" doesn't mean shit when it comes to the law most times. he reacted using obviously excessive force when other means of diffusing the situation were available.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Even if you think she has it coming, you are a serviceman. You serve the public. To strike an individual on your place of service, that is wrong. You friggen don't do that. He has the right to throw her off the bus. He doesn't have the right to hit her.

In the extended video, she's yelling at him while the bus is moving and he's yelling back at her to get away. Right then she's putting the safety of the people on the that bus at risk. If she'd hit him while he was still driving, something terrible could have happened.

She'd already hit him before he could demand her off the bus. Even if he had demanded after the assault to leave, I really doubt that she'd listen. It's more likely she'd probably try to hit him again.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Humans have boiling points, just as animals do.

That's life.

And she learned her lesson that day, and if not, she's going to be laughed at for quite some time.

And I know how to stay calm even if I am stressed out. I don't act like a wild animal and lash out. I have no idea why people are defending the bus driver at all.

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
And I know how to stay calm even if I am stressed out. I don't act like a wild animal and lash out. I have no idea why people are defending the bus driver at all.

You don't represent every worker in their workplace, nor every human being on this earth. You believe you would react better, that's fine, but you cannot expect others to react to the given situation as you would. We're not all alike. Perhaps the bus driver is being defended because society is filled with so many individuals like that girl who run their mouth and, in some cases, feel they're invulnerable due to their gender and cannot be harmed. Sometimes people just want to see people like her get what they earn.

Don't worry, he'll probably end up on some talk show forced to apologize or something like everyone else who makes mistakes..

D

Deleted member 36435

except, he wasn't just sitting there taking abuse and then just exploded. he was actively perpetuating the argument when he could've stopped it very quickly by stopping the bus and telling her to get off or he'd call the police. if he cannot handle stupid people he should not be a bus driver. if his first reaction is to argue with someone and then turn to physical violence he should not be a bus driver. no matter how much of a shithead the other person is, he is not innocent at all.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards

I have to side with Ulti here. Yes the bus driver may have been in a bad situation and the girl should not have touched him or talked to him like that, but there is no way it is right to punch anyone like that whether they are male or female, young or old. I think both the woman and the bus driver handled the situation badly, and neither one was right to do what they did. Both should take the responsibility and consequences that come with their actions.

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
the amount of people who think others deserve violence for talking shit is unnerving

I know right? I'd have to agree with Ulti, Neko, Victor, and my original reaction to this. Even if it was a male I would still have much rather the bus driver observe protocol and good work ethic instead of reacting to the issue with such violence. I am surprised that she wasn't KO'd from that cut though... Anyways, the only thing that would have been fine with me (if that kind of force must be used) would have been him throwing her off the bus. Dude could have easily shattered her face and her jaw. He also choked her for a minute there too.

Imagine if this was a police officer, do you know how many people would be giving that officer a shit storm of criticism? Even under the same circumstances people would still not likely side with the officer.

I also just don't think that such violence benefits that many people or any person, so why practice it? I can understand rage and what not, but overall yeah I'm not that amused by this. It doesn't make me laugh at all really, its all kind of unfortunate. Sure you could say she 'got what was coming' for acting that way, but really? Violence is never a good, constructive way of teaching someone of their error or addressing a problem.

Last edited:

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
the amount of people who think others deserve violence for talking shit is unnerving
she hit him first but i honestly cant say that shoryuken was justifiable for her actions. i would have (probably) just tossed her ass off the bus...

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
An unruly passenger who put their hands on him? Sounds reasonable to me.

So (insert person you care about here) for whatever reason acts unruly and places their hands (or whatever) on a public servant. You then get a phone call letting you know that (person you care about) is in the hospital because he/she, in general terms, got the shit beat out of them. You then find out about the situation and your reaction is.... it is ok because they had it coming? Or do you get upset that such force and violence was used? And don't say, well no one I know is that stupid or rude to do such a thing. If you give the driver a pass on violence because he's a 'human' well then certainly we can use our imagination with your friend or beloved here.

*I'm not inferring that this lady from the video had to go to the hospital/whatever, I have no idea.

dr.korytco

She barely touches him, right? Did I miss it?When he uppercuts her it's like he's trying to knock her out. Was that much force necessary it seemed like a act of anger. I don't think I'd put this under self defense , because the entire situation was retarded. Unless I'm missing something here?

What exactly went on here? I could be wrong but I don't think he even has a legal right to hit her , let a lone a moral one.

But I don't know. There's not a lot of information to go off of here but the entire situation seems to be ridiculous. I'd say there are extreme situations where a man needs to fight back or restrain a woman. But I don't think this situation is a very strong example.

What the heck was this all about anyways? I can't make it out from the video.

The way I see it there are degrees of harm and threat , morally and legally where people can take action. And uppercutting her head and smacking her around for mouthing off doesn't seem right. If she did touch him , it looked like she just pushed him.

Did I miss it?

Honest opinion, admitting I don't know all the details ; They both have anger and control issues.

Thanks

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
She barely touches him, right? Did I miss it?When he uppercuts her it's like he's trying to knock her out. Was that much force necessary it seemed like a act of anger. I don't think I'd put this under self defense , because the entire situation was retarded. Unless I'm missing something here?
Well yeah at least that what it looks like but he was also driving a bus full of passengers. I also read somewhere she spat on him.
What exactly went on here? I could be wrong but I don't think he even has a legal right to hit her , let a lone a moral one.
the only right would be in self defense at least in this case but to be honest even that is a stretch....
But I don't know. There's not a lot of information to go off of here but the entire situation seems to be ridiculous. I'd say there are extreme situations where a man needs to fight back or restrain a woman. But I don't think this situation is a very strong example.
no its not... i think he just lost it, which isnt unreasonable, specially in the case.
What the heck was this all about anyways? I can't make it out from the video.
I cant either it just seems that they are arguing. but the whole altercation could have been avoided if she just sat her ass down or got off the bus and waited for another one...
The way I see it there are degrees of harm and threat , morally and legally where people can take action. And uppercutting her head and smacking her around for mouthing off doesn't seem right. If she did touch him , it looked like she just pushed him.

Did I miss it?

Honest opinion, admitting I don't know all the details ; They both have anger and control issues.

Thanks

Moral of the story...
Keep you hands to yourself, you'll never know when someone gonna knock the shit out of you...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back