• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Should Mickey have his own entry in the series?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
Re: sould mickey get his own kh game

That Disney Fantasy Online pisses me off, just saying. And that's the first I've seen of that cocksandwich of a game.

Anyway, for a Mickey game I think it would be really fun. I think it would be kind of weird trying to make him grow as a character though because we already know who Mickey is, and it's been established in Kingdom Hearts that he is a very capable Keyblade Master. So it might be kind of weird. I noticed people talking about multiple playable characters and parties and I would have to agree with that style. We could have a party of like Sora, Riku, Mickey or Classic Mickey, Donald, Goofy or Riku, Mickey, Sora. Getting to choose which character to lead the party and level each of your characters. Also, it would be all in one storyline, not multiple like Birth By Sleep.

Disney Fantasy Online can eat my shit.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards

Nothin' bout air in there.
Not air, oxygen. There's a difference. Fish breath the oxygen in water through their gills. If in theory the oxygen was removed from the liquid then a fish would have nothing to breath & thus "drown".

Shadow Key

Not air, oxygen. There's a difference. Fish breath the oxygen in water through their gills. If in theory the oxygen was removed from the liquid then a fish would have nothing to breath & thus "drown".

Fair enough. I see what you mean, but really, we're getting sidetracked here. Enough about fish and writers!

Mickey does not need a KH game because he's already getting an entire new game for himself and to be honest, we don't know what the story would be about without it being totally idiotic.

That's my opinion. Please discuss.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards

You know I wouldn't mind a Mickey side game being the unannounced one. Think about it. You go all the way from Birth by Sleep to the Re:coded secret ending. I think it'd be fun.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards

Hell no.

P.S. 500 POSTS!!!!!!!!

State

Awards

One hour of hearing His Squeakiness is enough.

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards

Yes i think there should be a side game for mickey i would love to play in the RoD, and to see what he was doing during the process of kh1 - kh2 and then afterwords.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D

This thread is still active? I honestly don't see a valid reason why Mickey SHOULDN'T get to have his own scenario or hell even his own game. Hell he's one of the man character's of the freaking series.

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards

i agree, not just that but it could fill in the holes we are missing

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

Also, wasn't it Nomura himself who stated he would like to tell four stories before moving on with the main plot?

1. was Roxas's time with Org XIII => Days
2. was Xehanort's Origin => Birth by Sleep
3. the period of Riku's absence => ???
4. the period of the King's absence => ??? , well, wouldn't this indicate a Mickey-game?

Grey

Also, wasn't it Nomura himself who stated he would like to tell four stories before moving on with the main plot?

1. was Roxas's time with Org XIII => Days
2. was Xehanort's Origin => Birth by Sleep
3. the period of Riku's absence => ???
4. the period of the King's absence => ??? , well, wouldn't this indicate a Mickey-game?

By that logic, the "mystery game" could very well be centered around Riku and not Mickey.

I dunno about a Mickey game. I would prefer a game about both Riku and Mickey if that were to happen, but at the same time, I feel as though enough about Mickey's role in Kingdom Hearts is explained in the existing games (and in Re:Coded). I mean, we learned about what he did during BbS (at least, the important parts). We learned what he did during Kingdom Hearts 2 (again, the important parts). We learned what he did just after KH2 in Re:Coded. The only things we don't know about are the parts where Riku and Mickey are in the Dark Realm. I don't think that would warrant it's own Kingdom Hearts game simply because it doesn't flow with the light-heart-edness of Kingdom Hearts.

A game that explains what needs to be explained about Riku's and Mickey's ventures in the Dark Realm is fine (I'd rather some parts of that be left in mystery), since the Dark Realm is a confusing and mysterious place anyway. But that wouldn't be a Mickey game, that'd be a Riku-and-Mickey game.

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards

i think that would be fine as well, but you just stated in re:coded it tells what mickey did, so couldnt this be that "Mickey Game"? and the next game be about riku?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

On that note...then why isn't Mickey the one who ventures through the data world?
Why had it to be another Sora-clone, namely Data Sora?
Not that I want to bash Data Sora...just thinking aloud...;P

Shadow Key

This thread is still active? I honestly don't see a valid reason why Mickey SHOULDN'T get to have his own scenario or hell even his own game. Hell he's one of the man character's of the freaking series.

1) Just because you have your opinion doesn't mean your right, that's why this thread is still active.
2) Because nobody can think of a reasonable story that works and plus I don't want to go through Mickey's irritating squeaky ignorance stage from Keyblade-Dolt to Keyblade Master. That's why he SHOULDN'T.

flurryflames

Nah I wouldn't really care if he starred in his own kh game. Wouldn't really make sense to me. He is playable in Kh 358/2 days so that is enough for me. He has starred in other games as well. He has also been a wizard, sorceror, fire man, etc if you have played Mickey's Magical Quest. His newest one is Mickey Mana.

However if they did Xenartnort's saga Mickey could play a role in it since he knows Ansem. That is the only way it he could be tied into it.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D

2) Because nobody can think of a reasonable story that works and plus I don't want to go through Mickey's irritating squeaky ignorance stage from Keyblade-Dolt to Keyblade Master. That's why he SHOULDN'T.
Dark Realm. How mickey obtained the Ikk how he knew he needed it to close the DTD heck it would be a great opportunity to explain how Yen sid and Mickey knew about Aqua's whereabouts. Of course this is of course assuming Nomura can't simply come up with a better storyline. Seriously its like if a character doesn't have this big mysterious past he can't star as the main character in his on game. And please don't even try to use Mickey's voice into this. If you could stand KH2's surfer voice you really shouldn't complain.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

actually KH3 was confirmed so in your face!
Nope. There has been no official word from any reputable source about Kingdom Hearts 3 even entering proper development.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back