• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread [complete]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

David Boreanaz or Doug Erholtz?

• David Boreanaz (KH1)

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • Doug Erholtz (Everything Else)

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Re: NEWS:josh keaton reprising his role as hercules in birth by sleep

I could care less. I want confirmation on Terra and Aqua.

It's I couldn't care less. And if you couldn't care less, don't bother commenting.

Anyway, thanks once again, kostas! I'll be merging this thread with the VA discussion one, since it rightfully belongs there.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Re: VA Discussion Thread

maggosh actually already posted this...yesterday. But news is news.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards

We finally get another VA confirmed! Thank you! Even if isn`t Terra`s or Aqua`s it`s still nice to get a VA confirmed.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards

I just wanted to point out that Josh Keaton only ever did the voice of YOUNG Hercules.

Okay, I wasn't sure if he had. I thought for all of two seconds he was regular Herc.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards

i really want to know aqua she is very important as the female lead since we never had such a prominent feale lead before naime xion and kairir dont count either

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

i really want to know aqua she is very important as the female lead since we never had such a prominent feale lead before naime xion and kairir dont count either

Maybe they're doing what Japan did. They kept the 3rd player a secret for soooo long. Not saying who it was in interviews or magazines or even trailers. Maybe they're doing that same thing in hopes of us being stuck on the edge, wondering who it'll be

A

Azrael

Maybe they're doing what Japan did. They kept the 3rd player a secret for soooo long. Not saying who it was in interviews or magazines or even trailers. Maybe they're doing that same thing in hopes of us being stuck on the edge, wondering who it'll be

What are you guys talking about? Playable characters are Terra, Aqua and Ven.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

What are you guys talking about? Playable characters are Terra, Aqua and Ven.

Don't you remember when Birth by Sleep was first talked about in magazines and had very little trailers?
They only showed Terra and Ven. No one confirmed if it was Aqua or not. A lot later, they released information that Aqua was the third character.

I was saying that maybe S-E was just thinking they were smart and copying what the Japanese did with their character's....but wither way they're just lazy

codemaster

Awards

Well, maybe the reason why we don't know who Aqua or Terra is because they haven't announced the game in america yet. When the trailer for Days came out, we found out that Alyson Stoner (Worst VA in KH next to Corey Burton as DiZ) was Xion. We just need to wait. I found a way to wait by getting the new pokemon game.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Originally Posted by rokudamia
the worst voice was mena suveri.

Which is why she'll probably be replaced by Andrea Bowen.

TheBucket

Mount Vernon, Indiana, United States, North Americ
Website
www.youtube.com
Richard Epcar IS voicing Apprentice Xehanort

I recently asked Mr. Epcar via Facebook if he could give any news about Birth By Sleep, jokingly at first, but then he asked what I wanted to know. I asked the only question he would be able to answer: we know he's voicing someone, but is he reprising his role as Apprentice Xehanort?

He officially answered yes.

RICHARD.png

No, I did not do this "on the behalf of KHI" or anything, I was just asking a question, and this happened.

So even though most of us assumed this anyways, this is the actual answer. So, yeah. there ya go.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Re: Richard Epcar IS voicing Apprentice Xehanort

Thank you very much for posting this. Although I had my suspicions, it's good to have closure about this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back