• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread [complete]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

David Boreanaz or Doug Erholtz?

• David Boreanaz (KH1)

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • Doug Erholtz (Everything Else)

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MeggieKeyblader

Re: VA Discussion Thread

terranort. when their fusion was completed and xehanort had the yellow eyes with terra's hair style. im sure thats who richard epcar is going to voice. he isnt voicing apprentice xehanort because he doesnt talk in the game. he doesnt have any lines so its definitely 'terranort'.

cut him some slack. epcar was trying to hard to make xehanort sound more "young" in that scene in kh2

It's so weird that Apprentice Xehanort and Ansem SoD from Re:CoM are voiced by the same person... they sounds totally different O_O I like his voice though. I liked Billy Zane's a little better, though </3

Finally some real news for once, even though this was pretty obvious... when will we know VAT and MX's VA's!!!!?

Marx15

&#937; &#937; &#937; &#937; &#937; &#937; &#937;

Hey, everyone. With the recent outpour of VA confirmations, I figured it was time to make the confirmed VA thread that we always do before a game comes out.

Note: IMBD and Wikipedia do not count--we need official confirmation from an actors Email, Facebook, personal site, etc...

Character | Voice Actor | Confirmed Braig | James Patrick Stuart | Facebook
Dilan | David Dayan Fisher | Facebook
Even | Derek Stephen Prince | Myspace
Experiment 626 | Chris Sanders | Email
Gantu | Kevin Michael Richardson | Facebook
Hercules (young) | Josh Keaton | Personal Website
Isa | Kirk Thornton | Facebook
Lea | Quinton Flynn | Facebook
Mickey | Bret Iwan | Disney Fan Review
Minnie | Russi Taylor | Disney Fan Review Prince Philip | Josh Robert Thompson | Email
Various Voices | Corey Burton | Email
Ventus | Jesse McCartney | Twitter
(See spoiler tags) | Richard Epcar | Facebook

Richard Epcar will be voicing the fusion of Master Xehanort with Terra known as Xehanort, but with a fan-coined name of 'Terranort'.

Who is Corey Burton going to voice...if my memory serves me right, he voiced Cloud...and Cloud isn't in BBS...???

A

Azrael

It's so weird that Apprentice Xehanort and Ansem SoD from Re:CoM are voiced by the same person... they sounds totally different O_O I like his voice though. I liked Billy Zane's a little better, though </3

Finally some real news for once, even though this was pretty obvious... when will we know VAT and MX's VA's!!!!?

Because you dumb dumb, Xehanort and Ansem SoD are essentially the same person.

YUPPP

Who is Corey Burton going to voice...if my memory serves me right, he voiced Cloud...and Cloud isn't in BBS...???

Steve Burton does Cloud. Corey Burton does Yen Sid and probably some of the dwarfs. Oh andd Dale the chipmunk if he is on there.

JULIO VP

Corey Burton: Magic Mirror / Yen Sid / Grumpy

Is Susanne Blakeslee also playing the Lady Tremaine
Melificent =Lady Tremaine

DarMar106

Now that the game has been released I'm sure we can expect a full VA list very soon. It's definitely coming so it's not like actors can't announce their involvement

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards

sttop complaning about richerd epcar billy zane is not coming back.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Now that the game has been released

It hasn't been release. Just announced.

I really hope we get a trailer soon. but now do we rule out Richard for Terra? If he's voicing them fused, does that mean he won't voice Terra by himself? Oh and I put this is spoilers just to be safe

ICECOOL113

OMG I really really REALLY want the VA of Terra and Aqua to be announced or I'm going to whack my best friend's laptop with a stick! JK s1elleface

Try to think of it this way if Richard does the Xehanort and Terra fusion then we can safely say that we can determine what Terra will sound like as in just separate the voices I think!

Sempied

It hasn't been release. Just announced.

I really hope we get a trailer soon. but now do we rule out Richard for Terra? If he's voicing them fused, does that mean he won't voice Terra by himself? Oh and I put this is spoilers just to be safe

Richard won't be voicing him.
For one he said he had a "Short" amount to do for the game, and in the original japanese version Terranort had a entire different seiyuu from Terra, and MX's.

He's is a bit to young to sound that deep.

Samhain

Bronze Member

yeah i REALLY wanna know who's voice terra and master xehanort. terra should have a deep voice but not as deep as the xehanort's. a bit lighter. master xehanort should sound normal but twisted and cruel whenever he speaks.
i really dont care for appretice xeanort at all
GASPS
he is the main villain of the entire series! how can u not care

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Originally Posted by rac7d
i really dont care for appretice xeanort at all

D:

Just being named Xehanort means you should care.

Out of curiosity, any news on that JYB rumor for Terra? It's probably just a rumor, but eh.

Sempied

Hmm my choices for Terra, Master Xehanort, and Aqua would be.

Terra: Troy Baker (Snow FF XIII, Yuri Lowell Tales of Vesperia). I'd say Crispin Freeman, but he already denied it.

MX: I'd, jumping the Mark Hamill bandwagon here.

Aqua: Christy Carlson Romano (Kim - Kim Possible)/Bridget Hoffman (KOS - MOS).

Marx15

&#937; &#937; &#937; &#937; &#937; &#937; &#937;

Steve Burton does Cloud. Corey Burton does Yen Sid and probably some of the dwarfs. Oh andd Dale the chipmunk if he is on there.

Ohhh Yeah....well, my memory never serves me right...I'm really forgetful..lol.
But at least I knew that it was someone who has the last name "Burton" who voiced Cloud...YAY, I get half points for remembering the last name s1butz

YUPPP

Hmm my choices for Terra, Master Xehanort, and Aqua would be.

Terra: Troy Baker (Snow FF XIII, Yuri Lowell Tales of Vesperia). I'd say Crispin Freeman, but he already denied it.

MX: I'd, jumping the Mark Hamill bandwagon here.

I agree with Mark Hamill as Xehanort. And I never thought of Troy Baker but I'd think he be perfect for Terra now that you mentioned it.

Millenious

Unfortunately Christy Carlson Romano already does the voice of Yuffie Kisaragi so that really slims her chances as Aqua

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back