• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread [complete]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

David Boreanaz or Doug Erholtz?

• David Boreanaz (KH1)

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • Doug Erholtz (Everything Else)

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Re: VA Discussion Thread

yeah i REALLY wanna know who's voice terra and master xehanort. terra should have a deep voice but not as deep as the xehanort's. a bit lighter. master xehanort should sound normal but twisted and cruel whenever he speaks.

GASPS
he is the main villain of the entire series! how can u not care

I don't deny that I'm getting more anxious, now with pictures of the English version out and all, to know who's voicing Terra, Aqua and Master Xehanort.

How can someone not care? The answer's simple: Not everyone is a Xehanort fanboy like you are. I'm personally fond of Xehanort, but that doesn't mean everyone else is. XD Although, I don't deny MX in BBS is insanely epic (but we've known that for quite sometime now ;D)

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread

Originally Posted by Millenious
Unfortunately Christy Carlson Romano already does the voice of Yuffie Kisaragi so that really slims her chances as Aqua

I...don't really see what that proves.

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards

Unfortunately Christy Carlson Romano already does the voice of Yuffie Kisaragi so that really slims her chances as Aqua

(see: SE recycles voice actors)

moonstar_xo

With the outpour of English screenshots I'm getting really anxious/excited to find out who's voicing Aqua, Terra, and MX. =\

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards

Aqua: Christy Carlson Romano (Kim - Kim Possible)

Eh, I think she`d be okay, but I can`t really see her doing Aqua`s voice. I hope we find out soon no matter who the VAs are. (Well unless it was someone totally awful like Miley Cyrus, but I don`t see that ever happening).

A

Azrael

What about Haley Joel Osment for you know?

Lonbilly

Awards

Eh, I think she`d be okay, but I can`t really see her doing Aqua`s voice. I hope we find out soon no matter who the VAs are. (Well unless it was someone totally awful like Miley Cyrus, but I don`t see that ever happening).

Well unless it was someone totally awful like Miley Cyrus,

awful like Miley Cyrus,

Miley Cyrus awful

Ha. Ha. Errr, no.

What about Haley Joel Osment for you know?

That one is pretty much a given.

αsiя

space coke

well i liked her as yuffie

A

Azrael

Hell I rather have Selena Gomez than Cyrus but they are both bad.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Makes me wonder how quickly an angry mob will form outside SE if that happens.

Good thing it probably won't.

Lonbilly

Awards

Makes me wonder how quickly an angry mob will form outside SE if that happens.

Not at all, probably. People would just complain on the internet like they did when MGM voiced Namine in CoM and Days (and pulled it off better than Brittany Snow.)

A

Azrael

Not at all, probably. People would just complain on the internet like they did when MGM voiced Namine in CoM and Days (and pulled it off better than Brittany Snow.)

Because she was bland and depressing enough to pull it off while Snow was too chipper.

αsiя

space coke

i think lily truscott will make a perfect aqua

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Yeah, I know. The angry mob thing is just the most drastic, yet amusing thing I could think of.

And now I'm going to go off and obsessively check various websites for news.

RedRose

Hey has anyone tried to contact the person who voiced Zack Fair? His VA in Crisis Core and Advent Children was Rick Gomez...... Do you think he could be a possible VA as Zack again or do you think that they'll try to get a new one (since he looks younger)?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Originally Posted by RedRose
Hey has anyone tried to contact the person who voiced Zack Fair? His VA in Crisis Core and Advent Children was Rick Gomez...... Do you think he could be a possible VA as Zack again or do you think that they'll try to get a new one (since he looks younger)?

Well, Nomura did say that Zack in BBS is just a little older than Ven, and Zack at the beginning of Crisis Core was only 16. I'd say it's Rick Gomez reprising the role.

I remember somebody tried to contact him, but haven't heard anything. That was a few months ago though.

Key_of_Faith

It was me T_T still no reply. I'll try contacting him again. But seriously, was that MONTHES ago?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back