• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread [complete]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

David Boreanaz or Doug Erholtz?

• David Boreanaz (KH1)

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • Doug Erholtz (Everything Else)

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Azrael

Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread

It's pretty likely they'll get Disney people for the main characters simply for fanservice. Some people only bought KH2 because of Jesse McCartney. Expect to hear Zack Efron or the oldest Jonas brother while playing as Terra.

That would be completely retarded and would stop me from buying it.

That's like Vanessa Ann Hudgens doing Aqua. s1angrypple

Jadentheman

Bronze Member

It's pretty likely they'll get Disney people for the main characters simply for fanservice. Some people only bought KH2 because of Jesse McCartney. Expect to hear Zack Efron or the oldest Jonas brother while playing as Terra.

No not a Jonas brother. Or a HSM kid. No only for Aqua

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog

KH is owned by Disney so they can pick anyone from the shows, movies, etc. and we pretty much cant do anything about it. But I just hope Terra and Aqua arent voiced by someone from Disney Channel.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane

Seriously, someone from disney might not be that bad. Look who else is from disney , Jesse Mcartney, and he is doing a great job. So at least give them a chance before you automatically dub it fail.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Originally Posted by TheLight
Seriously, someone from disney might not be that bad. Look who else is from disney , Jesse Mcartney, and he is doing a great job. So at least give them a chance before you automatically dub it fail.

You know that he's not actually from Disney, right? So far, if I remember correctly, the only people from Disney Channel are Meaghen Jeanne Martin and Alyson Stoner.

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards

You know that he's not actually from Disney, right? So far, if I remember correctly, the only people from Disney Channel are Meaghen Jeanne Martin and Alyson Stoner.

Jesse McCartney worked with Disney for years, so that qualifies. Plus, so did Hayden and David. Also didn't HJO also work for Disney at one point or another? Not to sure about that one.

I imagine well be seeing a Disney kid (Frankie Jonas) voice Sora or Riku.

Personally I see him more as a Sora kid. He's not actually that bad like his three brothers. Kid might have some talent... possibly.

I imagine Noah Cyrus will be voicing Kairi though. It's fitting, I guess.

αsiя

space coke

Back when Kingdom Hearts 2 was around; Jesse McCartney was advertised all over Disney Channel. They even put a special Disney 411 about the game.

but now I'm not sure if either he stopped being Disney's bitch and he went on his own route or he got overshadowed by The Jonas Brother.

Lonbilly

Awards

αsiя;4941071 said:
Back when Kingdom Hearts 2 was around; Jesse McCartney was advertised all over Disney Channel. They even put a special Disney 411 about the game.

but now I'm not sure if either he stopped being Disney's bitch and he went on his own route or he got overshadowed by The Jonas Brother.

Oh whoa flashbacks O.O Didn't know HJO actually played KH. That's a bit surprising to be honest. I think Jesse left though to make his own career elsewhere, which is... sort of working, I guess.

But yeah, he was a Disney kid for awhile.

HJO was in the Huncback of Norte Dame and Jungle Book sequels.

Is that all though? 'Cuz I'm not sure if that specifies him as a Disney kid.

Silverslide

So have we cleared the whole "Disney actors VAing KH chars will make it suck" bullcrap?

Lonbilly

Awards

So have we cleared the whole "Disney actors VAing KH chars will make it suck" bullcrap?

Pretty much. It shouldn't be the fact that they are Disney kids that makes it sucks, it's whether or not they actually suit the character. MGM did for Namine, as did HJO for Sora, Hayden for Kairi, David for Riku, Jesse for Roxas, etc.

Except Alyson was kind of a bland Kairi. She was alright as Xion, but still...

Roronoa Zoro

Always on the lookout for aliens
Don't really see why you should care but I might b

αsiя;4941071 said:

Bill Farmer is looking pretty old. And that was four years ago. Hope he doesn't die on us before the series is finished

Is that all though? 'Cuz I'm not sure if that specifies him as a Disney kid.

He did one other Disney movie, Country Bears, but it's not a classic like Norte Dame and Jungle Book so I didn't mention it.

Silverslide

I don't even really think that Donald and Goofy will be in the next games...

Jadentheman

Bronze Member

Jesse McCartney worked with Disney for years, so that qualifies. Plus, so did Hayden and David. Also didn't HJO also work for Disney at one point or another? Not to sure about that one.

I imagine well be seeing a Disney kid (Frankie Jonas) voice Sora or Riku.

Personally I see him more as a Sora kid. He's not actually that bad like his three brothers. Kid might have some talent... possibly.

I imagine Noah Cyrus will be voicing Kairi though. It's fitting, I guess.

Oh crap, that means Noah Cyrus might voice young kairi!!

Silverslide

Noah would actually really fit kid Kairi

Jadentheman

Bronze Member

^ Most likely be her since she did do Ponyo and the fact that is the only young girl that is relate to Disney

YoshiAngemon

We'll find out who does whom, when we see the manual, and read on into the Voice Actors section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back