• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread [complete]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

David Boreanaz or Doug Erholtz?

• David Boreanaz (KH1)

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • Doug Erholtz (Everything Else)

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread

-sigh- still no response. There is hope though. He posts like four or five times a day. Damn, too bad my phone doesn't have twitter on it. I have to use my friends BB.

sonickenshin

Awards

Why havent they released Terra's VA yet though? its been 3 months since the release dates been confirmed and still nothing.
Because Terra's VA isn't a celeb. That's why he isn't listed along with everyone else. They're MARKETABLE~.

Last edited:

Antifa Lockhart

Awards

You know what, I really think it's him:

[video=youtube;qfqY3rQ7Qak]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfqY3rQ7Qak[/video]

"When I really need you Ven, I know you'll be there."

"What did I do, what did YOU do?"

[video=youtube;fLN5TuFy61c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLN5TuFy61c&feature=related[/video]

Silverslide

need some more candy cane

You know what, I really think it's him:

[video=youtube;qfqY3rQ7Qak]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfqY3rQ7Qak[/video]

"When I really need you Ven, I know you'll be there."

"What did I do, what did YOU do?"

[video=youtube;fLN5TuFy61c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLN5TuFy61c&feature=related[/video]

Best guess i've seen :/

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

And so what? We're having fun with speculations and assumptions about the VAs. There's absolutely nothing wrong with that. It's a fandom; you're supposed to have fun with it, not go around with a stick up your ass because someone just said something as a joke. And it's not like young MX actually has a speaking part anyway. You just see him standing on the DI just for a few seconds before it fades

The guy wasn't joking, he was being serious. And young MX DOES have a speaking role, did you forget? He only says about 5 words but it's still dialogue.

Hmm... if Matt Lanter does turn out to be Terra... then I'm wondering if Square Enix realized the story has a big Star Wars feel to it and decided to make it feel even more like Star Wars.

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com

The guy wasn't joking, he was being serious. And young MX DOES have a speaking role, did you forget? He only says about 5 words but it's still dialogue.

You think *everyone* is serious whenever they post something. And I really don't see how it matters to you what people say or think - if they're wrong, they're wrong. How does anyone's assumptions or speculations keep you from enjoying the game or fandom in any way?

Also, yes, he's right, young MX does have a speaking part. Only one line.
[video=youtube;t22nlCJw3ZI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t22nlCJw3ZI&feature=related[/video]

Hmm... if Matt Lanter does turn out to be Terra... then I'm wondering if Square Enix realized the story has a big Star Wars feel to it and decided to make it feel even more like Star Wars.

BBS already is like Star Wars.

The Mystery Boss just needs to start handing out lightsabers.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine

Well, I'm hoping he responds. I'm looking out for the "@blackcanary29" that might appear on his page. And he tweets a lot, so he might respond.

Hopefully we have found Terra. Then i can joke that Anakin is being taught by Luke then eventually turns to Spock's side.

Darn you Trekkie. =(

lol that would be pretty funny though.

Hmm...Lanter does sound like him. It's the closest thing I've heard (A LOT closer than Christian Bale).

By the way, it's obvious who's going to voice young MX. the same VA who will do Terranort: Richard Epcar

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

why do you guys want to find out his VA so badly?

Because we're curious?

oh i dont really think he is that bad.

I like his voice, but everyone has different opinions. Besides, he's had the least amount of screentime so far, and the majority of his lines are spoiler related... Well, the good thing is that Gamescom takes place next week, so we'll have a new trailer.

Last edited:

Sempied

αsiя;5219831 said:
Because we want to know who is the blame for making Terra sound like a puss with no emotion.
I wouldn't say he's that bad. While he is my least favorite of the cast thus far I have to admit he still has potential. The only lines I found bad were the Cinderella scenes, and him assuring his dreams to Aqua, and Ven. Everyone just sounded off on the command board.

"Thats the way.....to hell."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back