• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The "ultra-hard" Leech Grave?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Karutomaru

Banned
I just fought the Leech Grave everyone has been complaining about this morning and I only died once because I didn't figure out what I was doing. Then the second time it took a while, but I was able to beat it. I just don't see why people are saying it's so sadistically difficult. As long as you destroy the tentaclaws he's right there for you to hit and the tentaclaws are vulnerable to magic. Why is everyone saying it's so hard? Am I just that good or are the people who fighting just rushing in to attack it without thinking?

Igshar

?The Jack of all Trades?
Awards
People whine when something takes longer than thirty seconds to complete. They expect it to just be "run in, hit it, run away from the counterattack" for every boss ever, not realizing that Days actually incorporated an interesting idea to the Kingdom Hearts battle system: Strategy.

I hated killing the Tentaclaws out in the normal part of the level, so I died once against him, too. D: When I realized that blocking them made them become easy targets, I subsequently realized that running into a cloud of poison to deal 5 damage over and over again while using infinity-billion elixirs just to NOT die was a stupid strategy.

ShadowStanEnvy

I dont know it was difficult on my first try becuase I did not think of killing all the tenticlaws off first.(I assume they would just grow back immediately if I did) so I focus my attention on the grave periodically moving away when he open the coffin to deal mass damage. It took awhile and we both had one hp so it was like a stale mate till he finnish me off when I attempted to move away. I figure out the tenticlaws thing on my second round though it took me a awhile to kill it.

S

Shadow Soldier

I just fought the Leech Grave everyone has been complaining about this morning and I only died once because I didn't figure out what I was doing. Then the second time it took a while, but I was able to beat it. I just don't see why people are saying it's so sadistically difficult. As long as you destroy the tentaclaws he's right there for you to hit and the tentaclaws are vulnerable to magic. Why is everyone saying it's so hard? Am I just that good or are the people who fighting just rushing in to attack it without thinking?

DING DING DING

I found him pretty damn easy. Fuck, I had more trouble with those ice cube heartless then the boss. Fucking Ice Cubes. Or the ghosts where they pick you up and in like one hit then can kill you.

mikejaxer

Keep losing until you get the decrease challenge button, press a on that and it will be alot easier :)

Sora1915

Bronze Member
Keep losing until you get the decrease challenge button, press a on that and it will be alot easier :)
1. That is only on Normal Mode
2. That means you turn your whole mode from Normal to Easy, and that's dumb :/ That's too easy

Plus I agree it isn't hard when you know what you are doing, I kicked its ass on Proud

3Eyes

Try him in Mission Mode Solo, THAT'S interesting. Takes like half an hour.

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
DING DING DING

I found him pretty damn easy. Fuck, I had more trouble with those ice cube heartless then the boss. Fucking Ice Cubes. Or the ghosts where they pick you up and in like one hit then can kill you.
so true lol, those stupid icy cubes freeze you every 5 seconds and they wont let you hit them because they are always guarding, and the courrier ghosts and the ones in the jars at beasts castle are a pain with having pretty much infinate health and they can 1 hit power drain you to death. I was fighting 1 once with auto life and i was in the yellow portion of my first life and he drained that and then completely drained my auto life, i was pissed

Igshar

?The Jack of all Trades?
Awards
so true lol, those stupid icy cubes freeze you every 5 seconds and they wont let you hit them because they are always guarding, and the courrier ghosts and the ones in the jars at beasts castle are a pain with having pretty much infinate health and they can 1 hit power drain you to death. I was fighting 1 once with auto life and i was in the yellow portion of my first life and he drained that and then completely drained my auto life, i was pissed

I've been killed by the Icy Cubes in Beast's Castle in that one mission... Ugh. >_> I didn't let them kill me twice. Brought LOTS of Fire spells to beat them down. :3 Courier Ghosts are annoying. It seems if they don't teleport for too long, they get higher and higher and higher, getting harder and harder to hit. >_<

And, those guys in the jars. >_> I was full health with a fully leveled Auto-Life equipped. I was dodging them the whole time, then got caught while I was killing a jar. All of my HP was drained, then my entire health bar regained from Auto-Life was drained before I even had a chance to react. -.- It took all of 1, 1.5 seconds.

robertexe

at first,i directly attacked the coffin,but since i bought the strategy guide,i read it over n started attacking the tentacles.I PWNED HIM!!!

Igshar

?The Jack of all Trades?
Awards
at first,i directly attacked the coffin,but since i bought the strategy guide,i read it over n started attacking the tentacles.I PWNED HIM!!!

Lol. Don't pump yourself up too high, hotshot. :3 Reading a strategy guide to figure out how to beat a boss doesn't make you good. xD I can't even remember the last time I got a strategy guide for a game o-o;

Sora1915

Bronze Member
Lol. Don't pump yourself up too high, hotshot. :3 Reading a strategy guide to figure out how to beat a boss doesn't make you good. xD I can't even remember the last time I got a strategy guide for a game o-o;
I beat it without it too, I just get the guides for reference picture for drawings and such :3 I honestly haven't had to use it once really >>;

Sacred X

Freshmeat
The only time I used a guide was early in the game when I tried to complete a mission 100%, but it didn't seem like it was possible at the time. I only checked the guide to confirm that the mission had to be completed later on with more abilities.

TraverseTown123X

The Leech Grave is probably the hardest boss in the game. It took me two tries to beat it. At first, I tried to come up with a gimmicky way to kill it like taking out legs or the tentacles, but it's a lot easier by just smacking the heck out of the body and using a few Hi-Potions.

S

Shadow Soldier

The Leech Grave is probably the hardest boss in the game. It took me two tries to beat it. At first, I tried to come up with a gimmicky way to kill it like taking out legs or the tentacles, but it's a lot easier by just smacking the heck out of the body and using a few Hi-Potions.

If you thought leechgrave was hard, you're not going to like Dustflier. He's optional, but if you want Sora, you have to beat him.

Raeneth

Has a custom user title
Awards
The Antlion was harder than Leech Grave. If you just smacked the coffin outright for the whole fight you're pretty much an idiot.

I seriously expected a bigger challenge from this guy since I remember seeing people complaining about him. The only time I died against him was when I was trying to figure out how people could even say that he's difficult. I'm just as good as OP. Yay

dan99iel

All people saying "I Pwnd him he was so easy!!!", what difficulty are you guys on? The people I usually see saying things are hard are on proud mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back