• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who do you think dies in bbs

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Ven dies. Aqua... Goes into hiding. Terra goes evil or just wanders the worlds aimlessly.

meiyuri

Basing from what Xehanort said in the trailer, it seems that the DS is a being infused with darkness. And as KH is more into the whole darkness and light thing and that they seek to protect the realm of light, the DS would have to go since it doesn't belong out in the worlds.

Well, so I thought anyway. Of course, this is all purely speculation on my part.:)

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
or maybe we're all just overthinking this whole death thing. as i said before, i just dont see any of the three dying, but if someone positively had too, my guess is ven purely cause his connection w/sora, awakening sora as a keyblade wielder.

but, its very probable birth by sleep means something so much more, because i dont think nomura would release enough info for us to guess into something we've made seem so simple. i think, we've already overlooked it. birth by sleep may not even require a death to allow the title to mean what we think.

Efflictim

cuck
Awards
I think if anyone dies in that game it's going to be Aqua, Ven, and Master Xehenort's apprentice.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Nah, I want DS to stick around, keep on being mysterious and unknown while still alive.

Pavilion

I Think that:

Kairi is going to die in a effort to save Xion, and Xion will attack the person (Xemnas or a New enemy) that tried to kill her with the Aid of Riku and Sora, and once the killer is well.... killed Kairi will recive his heart and bceome evil and then thats what the next games are going to be about :D

(Sorry new here)

Radon

mofo
I Think that:

Kairi is going to die in a effort to save Xion, and Xion will attack the person (Xemnas or a New enemy) that tried to kill her with the Aid of Riku and Sora, and once the killer is well.... killed Kairi will recive his heart and bceome evil and then thats what the next games are going to be about :D

(Sorry new here)

wtf!?! where the hell did you pull that from. you're probably thinking about the thread for who dies in kh3. this is for who dies in bbs. they are very similar though *cough*merger*cough*

Swordplay

similar? how? this thread is refering to who dies in BBS, the other is for who dies in KH3 and beyond, very different considering that there are different characters in each game(not that we know for a fact who is gonna be in KH3, just assuming who will be)
but anywho, my vote goes to TAV's master and Aqua

A

Audo

Ven has his thing with Sora.
Terra has his thing with Xehanort.
Aqua has nothing. She is not directly connected to anyone.
Now, why would that be? An obvious explanation would be that she dies before such a connection could ever be made.

A

Audo

Ven has his thing with Sora.
Terra has his thing with Xehanort.
Aqua has nothing. She is not directly connected to anyone.
Now, why would that be? An obvious explanation would be that she dies before such a connection could ever be made.

Firo

Oh Crap
Nice double post Audo lol.

I think Aqua bites it. Also I think TAV master dies to.

A

Audo

It's called a duplicate post. Due to lag. And I'm just too lazy to delete one of the posts.

SO DEAL WITH IT! :<

Anyhoo. I agree on your death-ideas.

Firo

Oh Crap
I wasn't patronizing you for it :/.

I'm glad you agree. I think they're going to some sort of star wars thing where all the keyblade masters die. I mean it would explain there absence in KH1-KH2 and the absence of many other characters.

Papou

I think all of them are going to disappear in some way or another. I think Ven will be "erased" (whatever that really means). Maybe he'll be reincarnated as Roxas? I don't know. And maybe Aqua is killed by the Organization. Obviously she has some connection to Xemnas... but anyway, I think she's going to die. I don't know about Terra though...

I'm not very well acquainted with any of the theories in the fandom. What is the MX+Terra theory? And what are the other main theories about Ven and Aqua, if any?

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
I think all of them are going to disappear in some way or another. I think Ven will be "erased" (whatever that really means). Maybe he'll be reincarnated as Roxas?

Well their are different people(being) I just think that roxas only connection to ven is his appearance.
I don't know. And maybe Aqua is killed by the Organization.
Why??? I dont think that will ever happen. Xemnas found aquas armor. I dont think he killed her.

Obviously she has some connection to Xemnas... but anyway, I think she's going to die. I don't know about Terra though...
VAT all have connections to xemnas.
I'm not very well acquainted with any of the theories in the fandom. What is the MX+Terra theory? And what are the other main theories about Ven and Aqua, if any?
MX + Terra = Xehanort theory

Is that master xehanort and terra fuse and become xehanort and with this process(I guess) he loses his memories.-_-

And ven and aqua

Aqua keyblade and armor is in the room of sleep and supposely talks to xemnas.
Ven is supposely in the room of awakening which is supposely in castle oblivion.

Cross_49

i think that Ven will most likely be the one to die . . . and he's my favorite out of the 3 . . . maybe Aqua will die too, but there was a female suit of armor in FM+, so maybe she'll survive and Terra too

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
If anything, I think that the rotting armor signifies Aqua's passing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back