• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who is Zack's... (editted!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
Re: Who is Zack's...

I'm guessing it's Angeal, but KH doesn't link to FFVII. :>

A

Azrael

To make sure this isn't going to be a direct ripoff from CC, I say Auron but Nomura would say Sephiroth or Angeal.

Radon

mofo

Obviously the only other FF character that appears in BBS..

[IMG]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/kingdomhearts/images/7/7b/Moogle.png[/IMG]

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards

[IMG]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/kingdomhearts/images/7/7b/Moogle.png[/IMG]

Well, obviously since it's body and soul made a Nobody, I wouldn't doubt that.
*cough*

Anyway, I wish it would be someone else not from FFVII. Like Auron. It would actually tie in pretty nicely to his appearance in KH2 and why he was dead.

Girl'e

So Terra is cute and furry like a moogle?

I still say Angeal. Why do some of you say Genesis?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Originally Posted by Girl'e
I still say Angeal. Why do some of you say Genesis?

Because of the black feather in the ending. It can't be Sephiroth because his feather's are dark blue in KH.

Edit: Changed it. You know what I noticed? The picture I saw of Sephiroth previously was really bad quality compared to what Ulti had.

Last edited:

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards

Because of the mysterious dark colored feather in the ending.

Kh2-sephiroth2.jpg

Are most of you REALLY that stupid?

T

The Spoiler

Yeah I think they are.

Seriously, the feather was Sephiroths, and Zack was referring to Sephiroth because Cloud wouldnt be a Hero yet, and Sephiroth used to be a hero so there you go. Goddammit.

AlphaXXI

Website
fr.kingdomhearts.wikia.com
I had a theory that fits with the fact that Zack was reffering to Sephiroth.
We know that Cloud's past is dark, and that his darkness take the form of Sephiroth. Like unknownchaser, I think that Sephiroth was once a real hero, a legendary swordman. For obscure reasons he probably lost his sanity, and then killed Zack (one of his fanboys), who was like Cloud's brother at the time. Then Cloud killed Sephiroth (Don't freaking know how, though), but he had regrets form this moment, and his heart's darkness grew. Eventually his darkness began to manifest itself, taking Sephiroth's form because he was the source of his sorrow.

That kinda stays in the FF7 spirit.

Allister Rose

French Lover

I would say its more than likely a character who ACTUALLY exists in the KH universe. Cloud and Sephiroth exist and that makes Cloud the obvious choice. Genesis and Angeal don't even appear in the universe, thus they do not exist for now.

but cloud and sephiroth dont originate from olympus colleseum or radiant gardens. actually it's unknown where they came from. either way, if your lookingfor someone from kh universe, the only option is auron considering he is the only real resident at olympus collesseum

Romi

Um, maybe Sephiroth because Angeal doesn't really exist in the KH universe.

MDX

people, just because someone does not exist in the kh universe does not mean they cant be mentioned. that would be incredibly foolish.

i still believe its angeal. i would say sephiroth but the ending emplies zack had been killed, or mysteriously left, being replaced by (sephiroths) feather.

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com

but cloud and sephiroth dont originate from olympus colleseum or radiant gardens. actually it's unknown where they came from. either way, if your lookingfor someone from kh universe, the only option is auron considering he is the only real resident at olympus collesseum

Auron isn't a resident of Olympus either. He was summoned back to life by Hades. Hades could have summoned any dead person he probably wanted. It is most likely sephiroth or Genesis, I going with sephiroth because he was once considered a hero... nomura even threw in the dark feather for the ff7 fanboys :lol:

MDX

Angel has white feathers not black so ya wrong completely

ill
assume this is directed at me...

do you even know what you are talking about?

for one its angeal.
the feather implies zack was killed, so sephiroth would be the candidate for that.

but angeal isthe referred hero.

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
I think most of you are going about this wrong.

Terra reminds Zack of Angeal.
The feather represents JENOVA cells and the story of Crisis Core.

leonidus

To people saying that it couldn't be Angeal and Genesis because they didn't appear yet, let me remind you that in the original Japanese KH1, Sephiroth wasn't seen at all yet Cloud was still reffering to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back