• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH game for the iPad?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Frozura

Disney seems to love the iPad... Who knows, maybe this whole mysterious game might actually come out for that, it's one of the only viable handhelds I can think of that they might be able to pull off.

Seeing as how Steve Jobs is part of Disney and is the biggest share holder I am pretty sure Square can make a deal with Disney who would make a deal with Jobs who in turn would be take over the world :/

iKH anyone?

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
plzno

iThink that KH shouldn't really move to the iPhone or iTouch or iPad.
It causes more problem than it solves. Coded for iPad? Yes.
Regular main series game? No.

WaveK89

I would say most likely not. Maybe something like KH Mobile, but still, it seems weird if a larger game were to be developed for the iPad.

Frozura

Hi-Res screen? 1 Ghz A4 processor? Not to mention the OS has the most sophisticated if not the most powerful API's which can be used for gaming, to hell with the iPhone/iTouch, the iPad pretty much has everything it needs now for gaming, I really would buy it over anything else if companies actually took the chance to really milk everything they can out of this device.

Hell, they might as well put the manga's in it instead with interactive content, kind of like both a KH video game and a KH manga. Imagine in the manga when there is a boss battle you actually fight the boss like in the game, then you go on reading the manga.

Plus, this thing goes worldwide, we all get the love. No problem for controls the screen is already so huge you could deal with virtual buttons/analogs very well and fluidly.

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
plzno

iThink that KH shouldn't really move to the iPhone or iTouch or iPad.
It causes more problem than it solves. Coded for iPad? Yes.
Regular main series game? No.

I agree here, if coded makes the trip to NA/EU then yes iPhone or iTouch will be a good move for a KH game otherwise no...

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I don`t think any KH game should be on an ipad, iphone, or ipod. I don`t think they`d be very good.

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
I seriously doubt it. I doubt that even in five years enough people will own the iPad to make a Kingdom Hearts game fairly successful. Also, the iPad is NOT aimed at our age group.

It will never happen.

Sorakun12

Absolutely no. The iPad couldn't work for Kingdom Hearts.

How would you jump, or attack, or do anything that is normal in the game? I don't think many would like having to slide their finger one way to jumpm or double clicking a button on the screen to attack

It wouldn't do

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Please no. Maybe if Disney decides to create another failure game like that KH VCast, then maybe, but let all official KH games be on an actual console. I don't see how you would control the characters either.

Also, Xiao brings up a good point. The iPad really isn't aiming for the younger generation.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
The Ipad is a crap piece of equipment. It's just a giant fucking Iphone that's not actually a phone. Honestly I laughed my ass off when they announced the thing.

That`s what I thought too. I don`t think you could even play a KH game on it.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Please No. I would kill myself. KH needs to stick to the systems it's on. I don't care if they got some weird noncanon game like V-Cast did but not main games.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
I'd be a waste of money to release it on the iPad. It just won't work out...

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
The iPad's a piece of shit, even worse than the iPhone if you have the intelligence to think about it for five seconds, not to mention pales in comparison to even the lowest-tier netbook, which is half the price.

Hell no for putting a good series on a piece of crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back