• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Famitsu Scans! Radiant Garden, YMX, The Grid!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
Pavlovic Sarah from kh13 did a partial translation of the scans:

"Yen Sid: You have chosen the journey that will lead you on a mission to become Keyblade Masters.
Yen Sid: I will have you go back to Destiny Islands, as it was when it was swallowed by darkness and sleeping.

The two are given an explanation about the Mark of Mastery. Someone who is sleeping in sorrow will become the key.

The face that is reflected in the mirror is...
Lea: Ah... I am back to my human form...

Beings who are without a Heart, “Nobodies”, and the Org. XIII. Their members are back as humans... Are their names and figure also as before!?

Unknown: Dilan, Aeleus, Even, Ienzo...

Lea (Axel) is searching for Braig (Xigbar), Isa (Saïx) and the others, who are not to be found yet, but...

Lea: Maybe they are still not back in the castle...

When he says “Happy-go-lucky boy”, he is talking about Sora, isn't he? It seems he was told about Sora by someone.

Unknown: Just as I heard it... you are a happy-go-lucky boy.

A scene where he seems to talk to Riku. He is talking like he is well aware of the darkness in Riku's heart.

Unknown: You are still afraid of the darkness."

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
Well, that explains Ursula, and possibly the seventh world.

Luna♪

Uh interesting that why in the JF trailer Sora and Riku are wearing the KHI outfits.

What Riku still have darkness in his heart but I though that after KH2 he didn't have darkness anymore?!?

snow_flake40

Awards
"Someone sleeping in sorrow will be the key"? Has to be Ven, the only one all sorrowful and waiting for their birth by sleep who is actually, y'know, asleep. The key to what though, I wonder...? Aw, I love how even with all the information we've been given, we still know nothing about this game.

Also, @Mirby: I thought you should know that that had me laughing for a good five minutes.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Luna♪;5759409 said:
Uh interesting that why in the JF trailer Sora and Riku are wearing the KHI outfits.

What Riku still have darkness in his heart but I though that after KH2 he didn't have darkness anymore?!?

Everyone has darkness in their hearts, except for the seven Princesses of Heart. What was expelled from Riku wasn't the darkness, but the presence of Ansem Seeker of Darkness / Xehanort's Heartless. Riku walks the road the dawn, meaning that he has learned to harness both light and darkness.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
"Someone sleeping in sorrow will be the key"? Has to be Ven, the only one all sorrowful and waiting for their birth by sleep who is actually, y'know, asleep. The key to what though, I wonder...? Aw, I love how even with all the information we've been given, we still know nothing about this game.

Also, @Mirby: I thought you should know that that had me laughing for a good five minutes.

Glad to be of service!

also, in regards to that line... Signs of What's Next seems to describe DDD to a T... errr D.

And it starts out with Mickey telling Yen Sid they're close to finding Ven's heart. Which ties right into your little theory right there, especially considering that line leads to Yen Sid telling Mickey to get Sora and Riku so they can show the Mark of Mastery.

In the Realm of Sleep.

Where Ven probably is.

Absolute

Nice scans.

I have to say, its weird that so far we haven't heard one word about Saix/Isa and he was given a large role in the organization as the 2nd in command. Strange that everything about him has been under wraps by Nomura.

Also, its strange and ironic that with all the versions of MX walking around in this realm that there hasn't been a sighting of Apprentice Xehanort.

blank points

Awards
Awesome scans. Wonder what side Dillan, Even, Aeleus, and Ienzo will be on this time? Cool YMX render too.

Crazy Mario

The One, The Only, Jumpman!
Pavlovic Sarah from kh13 did a partial translation of the scans:

"Yen Sid: You have chosen the journey that will lead you on a mission to become Keyblade Masters.
Yen Sid: I will have you go back to Destiny Islands, as it was when it was swallowed by darkness and sleeping.

The two are given an explanation about the Mark of Mastery. Someone who is sleeping in sorrow will become the key.

The face that is reflected in the mirror is...
Lea: Ah... I am back to my human form...

Beings who are without a Heart, “Nobodies”, and the Org. XIII. Their members are back as humans... Are their names and figure also as before!?

Unknown: Dilan, Aeleus, Even, Ienzo...

Lea (Axel) is searching for Braig (Xigbar), Isa (Saïx) and the others, who are not to be found yet, but...

Lea: Maybe they are still not back in the castle...

When he says “Happy-go-lucky boy”, he is talking about Sora, isn't he? It seems he was told about Sora by someone.

Unknown: Just as I heard it... you are a happy-go-lucky boy.

A scene where he seems to talk to Riku. He is talking like he is well aware of the darkness in Riku's heart.

Unknown: You are still afraid of the darkness."
I am now more sure than ever that Isa will be one of the dark beings that are in the Realm of Sleep and summoned by Young Xehanort because of his physical relationship with Xehanort, with the yellow eyes and pointy ears. Not to mention that mysterious scar of his.

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
"Yen Sid: I will have you go back to Destiny Islands, as it was when it was swallowed by darkness and sleeping."

Am I the only one who saw this coming? =D

DI coming back = win.

Watch it hold some lost scenes of Riku and Kairi we never saw in KH1.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Spoiler Spoiler Show

In the low right corner, do we get to nickname our Dream Eaters? :D

Watch Kairi not even appear. Just like with Re:coded.

Lonbilly

Awards
Watch Kairi not even appear. Just like with Re:coded.

LOL. I'd lie and say I wouldn't expect that...

But I won't. I think she will though, since the sound of SE trying to get every VA back for 3D sounds like Kairi will at least have something to say/do. Even if I despise Kairi, this would be good for her to have character development! ( plusHAYDEN <3)

Mr Yippie

Realm of Sleep = Worlds swallowed by darkness

Destiny Islands were swallowed by darkness.

Traverse Town is in the RoS too, so where were you then? :/

Traverse Town was saved but then was plunged back into sleep, hence why it is in the RoS

Destiny Islands is awake and Sora and Riku are on it moments before they go to Yensid

:/

Lonbilly

Awards
Traverse Town was saved but then was plunged back into sleep, hence why it is in the RoS

Destiny Islands is awake and Sora and Riku are on it moments before they go to Yensid

:/

It's not like it's the actual world. It's just a past version of it (maybe even a fake one). Similar to how we have CotM when we don't know if it's Disney Town/Castle or not yet. Or Yen Sid's Tower to Fantasia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back